Quests are a set of interlinked missions that occasionally provide lore for WARFRAME's setting, as well as giving various rewards such as Warframes and Weapons upon completion. Some quests such as Vor's Prize are mandatory as players will automatically be redirected by the quest, while some are optional (like Hidden Messages and Howl of the Kubrow). Several Junctions require quests to be completed in order for the junction to be unlocked. Additionally, a number of junctions award quests on completion.
To activate a quest after it has been unlocked, simply walk to the Codex station in the Orbiter, select the Quests tab, select the desired Quest and click "Begin Quest". However, not all quests are activated this way, with some quests having hidden activation requirements and these do not even appear in the Codex until their completion. The player can only take one quest at a time, although they can change the active quest.
- Last updated: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 22:22:29 +0000 (UTC) by User:Cephalon Scientia
- Main questline
- Vor's Prize → Saya's Vigil
- Vox Solaris → The Deadlock Protocol → Call of the Tempestarii
- Vox Solaris → The Waverider
- The Second Dream → Rising Tide
- The Second Dream → Octavia's Anthem
- The War Within → The Glast Gambit
- The rest of the optional quests have no prerequisite quest(s), but they do still have other prerequisites to complete before being able to play them.
Most quests can be replayed to reexperience or Codex Scanner quest-exclusive enemies and Somachord Fragments. To replay a quest, one simply goes to the completed quest's codex entry and selects "replay quest". When replaying a quest, transmissions, cutscenes, missions, and most related inbox messages will reappear normally, but the primary rewards are not given again.
As of Update 30.0 (2021-04-13), the following quests are not replayable:
- Main: Vor's Prize, Chimera Prologue, and Erra.
- Side: Hidden Messages, The Limbo Theorem, Sands of Inaros, The Glast Gambit, Mask of the Revenant, and Heart of Deimos.
- Sometimes, completing a quest objective may not yield the next objective upon returning to the Orbiter (Quest markers in the Operations window, Inbox messages, etc.). Relogging or entering/exiting captura (or another mission) typically resolves this issue.
- Main Quests Guide on the Official Warframe Website
- Quest Tips (Minimal Spoilers) from WARFRAME support
|Tenno Awakening||Awakening • Vor's Prize • Once Awake • The Archwing • Stolen Dreams • The New Strange ( ) • Natah|
|Zariman Ten Zero||The Second Dream • The War Within • Chains of Harrow ( ) • Apostasy Prologue • The Sacrifice ( )|
|The New War||Chimera Prologue • Erra • The Maker|
|Howl of the Kubrow • A Man of Few Words • Hidden Messages ( ) • The Limbo Theorem ( ) • Patient Zero ( ) • The Jordas Precept ( ) • Sands of Inaros ( ) • The Silver Grove ( ) • The Glast Gambit ( ) • Octavia's Anthem ( ) • Saya's Vigil ( ) • Mask of the Revenant ( ) • Vox Solaris ( ) • Rising Tide • The Deadlock Protocol ( ) • Heart of Deimos ( ) • Call of the Tempestarii ( ) • The Waverider ( )|
|Story and History|