The Quellor is an ancient assault rifle used by Dax Railjack crew during the Old War. Its primary fire shoots fully automatic shots with high Puncture damage, while its Alternate Fire charges up a short-ranged Cold beam.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Highest damage of all hitscan automatic rifles.
- Innate Cold damage – effective against Alloy Armor, Shielded, and Infested Sinew.
- Primary Fire shoots bullets in a fully automatic fashion.
- Alternate Fire charges a single, powerful shot.
- Large magazine size.
- Innate two polarities.
- Innate Cold damage – less effective against Infested Flesh and Fossilized.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- No Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to ?% from 9m to 18m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Low status chance.
- Consumes 50 ammo per shot.
- Limited range of 20 meters.
- The weapon fires as soon as it has reached a full charge, which can lead to premature firing.
- Third slowest reload speed of all primary rifles, after Gorgon and Trumna.
- See Category:Quellor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Quellor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
AcquisitionQuellor's main blueprint can be obtained from defeating Blite Captain, Glacik Commander, Lektro Commander, or Pyr Captain in Empyrean missions (at Kasio's Rest on Saturn Proxima, Flexa in Veil Proxima, or sometime Korms Belt in Earth Proxima). The blueprint pickup is shared across the entire squad and can be traded between players.
|Main Blueprint||5%||20 kills||135 ± 45 kills|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- Attempting to Alternate Fire with 49 ammo or less will cause the weapon to pause briefly, then reload.
- The Quellor might be the Dax equivalent or counterpart to the Soma Prime: a high capacity rifle meant to mow down swaths of enemies in a single magazine, but made without typical Orokin components to be made readily available to vast crews of Dax soldiers.
- When modding for this weapon, it may be wise to focus on a hybrid build with more emphasis towards criticals. With a maxed Point Strike the Quellor will reach 100% Critical chance on its alt fire. Using the primary fire to strip armor or remove shields may help make the alt fire even more deadly.
- Using Tactical Reload in the Exilus slot can help bypass the 4 second reload, and can even make using the alt fire more consistent (albeit at the cost of ammo economy).
- The Quellor uses a single egg-shaped object as the entire source of ammo for the weapon. When firing the orb is pushed up into position while opening a flap, then knocked back down again by the flap, a process that repeats until the weapon runs out of ammo. Then, the player will eject the orb and replace a new one inside. This implies the weapon does not use conventional ammunition and it's most likely energy based projectiles, possibly supercooled by the weapon and ejected by the energy cell.
Last updated: Update 27.0