The Quellor is an ancient assault rifle used by Dax Railjack crew during the Old War. Its primary fire shoots fully automatic shots with high Puncture damage, while its Alternate Fire charges up a short-ranged Cold beam.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Quellor's main blueprint can be obtained from defeating Glacik Commander, Lektro Commander, Pyr Captain or Blite Captain in Grineer Galleons or Asteroids during Empyrean missions. The blueprint pickup is shared across the entire squad (currently only in the PC version of the game), and can also be traded between players.
In the Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo Switch versions of the game, the blueprint must be personally picked up by the player in order to obtain it. If the Commander is killed and all players aboard disembark the spacecraft, the Galleon/Asteroid can no longer be boarded. At least one player should remain inside to ensure the entire squad can pick up the blueprint.
- Innate Cold damage – effective against Alloy Armor, Shielded, and Infested Sinew.
- Primary Fire shoots bullets in a fully automatic fashion.
- Alternate Fire charges a single, powerful shot.
- Large magazine size.
- Innate two polarities.
- Innate Cold damage – less effective against Infested Flesh and Fossilized.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- No Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to ?% from 9m to 18m target distance (distances are affected projectile flight speed).
- Low status chance.
- Consumes 75 ammo per shot.
- Limited range of 20 meters.
- Second slowest reload speed of all rifles, after Gorgon.
- See Category:Quellor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Quellor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- If you attempt to use the alt fire of the weapon when you have 74 ammo or less the weapon will pause briefly, then initiate a reload, instead of not doing anything. This may be a bug, but it's encouraged to keep an eye on your ammo count as to not accidentally force yourself into a reload.
- Because both fire mods employ the use of Cold damage, modding for Corrosive and Heat is impossible, which is a favored damage combination against armored Grineer or Corrupted.
- Despite it's low critical stats, it's still worth modding toward due to its high status chance which quickly can strip armor or shields to expose health, in which crits will benefit greatly. With a maxed Point Strike the Quellor will still crit 1/3 of the time.
Last updated: Update 27.0