The Quellor is an ancient Dax assault rifle used by Railjack crew during the Old War. Its primary fire shoots fully automatic shots with high damage, while its Alternate Fire charges up a short-ranged projectile.
- This weapon deals primarily damage on its primary fire and damage on its Alternate Fire .
- damage is effective against armor.
- damage is effective against , , and .
- Primary Fire shoots bullets in a fully automatic fashion.
- Innate 0.5 meter punch through.
- Alternate Fire charges a single, powerful shot that travels up to 26 meters.
- Consumes 50 ammo per shot.
- The weapon fires as soon as it has reached a full charge.
- Guaranteed proc on enemies within 18m.
- Distance affected by Projectile Speed.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 33.43% from 9m to 18m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Innate infinite punch through against bodies.
- High base damage.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Very large magazine size.
- Innate punch through allows hitting multiple targets in line.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Very low status chance.
- Very low fire rate.
- Inability to hold charge.
- Very large ammo consumption.
- Very slow reload speed.
- Laser-like weapon trails are not hitscan while the actual bullets are which can cause confusion.
The Quellor's main blueprint can be obtained from defeating Blite Captain, Glacik Commander, Lektro Commander, or Pyr Captain in Empyrean missions (at Kasio's Rest on Saturn Proxima, Flexa in Veil Proxima, or sometimes Korms Belt in Earth Proxima). The blueprint pickup is shared across the entire squad and can be traded between players.
|Main Blueprint||7.306%||13 – 14 kills||91 ± 30 kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Attempting to Alternate Fire with 49 ammo or less will cause the weapon to pause briefly, then reload.
- The Quellor might be the Dax equivalent or counterpart to the : a high capacity rifle meant to mow down swaths of enemies in a single magazine, but made without typical Orokin components to be made readily available to vast crews of Dax soldiers.
- While the weapon fires hitscan bullets, the weapon features a unique trail of lasers that fire out from the weapon, acting similarly to most ballistic weaponry and their tracer rounds to track the path of your projectiles. However, they act like the effects fired from most beam weapons, and thus lag behind the reticule while aiming around, which can cause confusion as it may appear that the weapon is not hitscan and thus players may mistakenly try to lead targets.
- When modding for this weapon, it may be wise to focus on a hybrid build with more emphasis towards criticals. With a maxed the Quellor will reach 100% critical chance on its alt fire. Using the primary fire to strip armor or remove shields may help make the alt fire even more deadly.
- Using in the Exilus slot can help bypass the 4 second reload, and can even make using the alt fire more consistent (albeit at the cost of ammo economy).
- The alt fire has guaranteed Impact procs, and a low Fire Rate, making it perfect for applying powerful Slash procs via Internal Bleeding.
- The Quellor uses a single egg-shaped object as the entire source of ammo for the weapon. When firing the orb is pushed up into position while opening a flap, then knocked back down again by the flap, a process that repeats until the weapon runs out of ammo. Then, the player will eject the orb and replace a new one inside. This implies the weapon does not use conventional ammunition and it's most likely energy based projectiles, possibly supercooled by the weapon and ejected by the energy cell.
- Highest damage of all hitscan automatic rifles.
- Alternative fire is tied with for the highest critical chance of all charge-up rifles.
- Third slowest reload speed of all primary rifles, after and .
Last updated: Update 27.0 (2019-12-13)
- , the Two-Handed Nikana counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|