The Quatz is a Grineer sidearm that fires Electricity bullets with high fire rate and deadly accuracy, alternating between automatic shots from hip-fire with high status chance or a four-round simultaneous burst from aimed fire with increased critical chance and critical multiplier. Reloading from an empty magazine also discharges an Electricity pulse that stuns nearby enemies.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:40,000|
This weapon deals primarily Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against Machinery and Robotic.
- High Impact and Slash damage – effective against shields and health.
- Hip-fire shoots fully-automatic rounds.
- Aimed fire shoots four rounds simultaneously in a burst.
- Uniquely fires all four shots simultaneously instead of consecutively, reducing the chance of one missing.
- Very high critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Good status chance.
- Extremely high accuracy.
- Very high fire rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Reloading from a fully depleted magazine produces a 8 meter shockwave that stuns nearby enemies with a guaranteed Electricity proc.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Hip-fire full-auto mode:
- Aimed fire burst mode:
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with five bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Each shot lands in a small square formation around where the user is aiming instead of directly on the crosshair, which may lead to misses against smaller targets.
- Slow reload speed.
- Very poor ammo efficiency.
- Firing from full-auto via hip-fire and then zooming in will not disrupt the full-auto fire until the trigger is released.
- Zooming in with full-auto halves its recoil.
- When the weapon's magazine is fully depleted, reloading will produce a shockwave that stuns enemies with a guaranteed Electricity proc. However, the proc does no damage.
- Amphis, the melee counterpart of this weapon.
- Quartakk, a Grineer four-barreled rifle that fires four round simultaneous bursts.