The Quassus is Xaku's signature warfan, possessing high damage and critical chance along with throwing 12 or 6 ethereal daggers from Heavy Attacks that proc Slash, with these projectiles being more accurate in Xaku's hands.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest base damage of all Warfans.
- Very high critical chance.
- The first Heavy Attack throws 12 projectiles with a base damage of 190 per projectile, the second heavy attack in sequence will throw 6 projectiles with a base damage of 380 per projectile. Both totalling 2280 damage.
- Projectiles base damage is 60% Slash and 40% Puncture. The damage of the projectiles is affected by mods.
- Projectiles are considered a heavy attack. Their damage will scale from the combo counter and mods such as Killing Blow.
- Projectiles have a guaranteed Slash proc.
- Projectiles have innate Punch Through.
- Projectile damage does not diminish with distance.
- Low Impact – less effective against shields.
- Below average status chance.
- Slow attack speed.
- Heavy Attack projectiles:
- Have travel time.
- Have a limited range of ~35 meters.
AcquisitionThe blueprint can be obtained from Tier 5 Cambion Drift Bounties.
| Main Blueprint|
(Stage 4, lvl 40-60)
|22.22%||1 – 2 Bounties||6 ± 2 Bounties|
| Main Blueprint|
(Stage 5, lvl 40-60)
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- Quassus means "Shaking" in latin.
- The Quassus was designed by Kedemel.
- See Category:Quassus Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Quassus Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Last updated: Hotfix 29.0.2