The Quartakk is a Grineer heavy burst rifle that fires 4 bullets in a single burst. Its slow fire rate is compensated by possessing the highest burst damage of all burst-fire rifles, high accuracy and status chance, and good critical chance.
The Quartakk's blueprint can be acquired as a reward from performing special Ghoul Purge Bounties, or dropped by Ghoul Auger Alphas. The built weapon can also be bought from the Market individually, or as part of the Maggor Assault Pack.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 210||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Highest burst damage of all burst-fire rifles.
- High critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Second highest status chance of all burst-fire rifles, behind the Paracyst and Burston Prime.
- Extremely high accuracy.
- Relatively high reload speed.
- Innate 0.5 meter Punch Through.
- Largest magazine size of all burst-fire rifles.
- Large ammo reserves.
- Uniquely fires all four shots simultaneously instead of consecutively, reducing the chance of one missing.
- Low fire rate.
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with five bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Each shot lands in a small square formation around where the user is aiming instead of directly on the crosshair, which may lead to misses against smaller targets.
- See Category:Quartakk Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Quartakk Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The listed fire rate of the weapon is actually the weapon's burst rate, rather than the number of shots per second. The actual fire rate is roughly 1.58.
- The name Quartakk may be derived from the Latin word Quartus, meaning "fourth".
- This ties in with the weapon's four-barreled nature.
- Prior to Update 22.9, the Quartakk functioned as a semi-automatic rifle that fired four bullets per shot. This caused the weapon's status chance to behave similarly to multi-pellet shotguns, in that the listed status chance was split between each bullet. After the update, the Quartakk was changed into a burst-fire rifle firing four bullets simultaneously, resulting in each bullet having the listed status chance instead of being split.