The Quartakk is a quad-barreled heavy burst rifle that fires 4 bullets simultaneously in a single burst. Its slow fire rate is compensated by possessing the second-highest burst damage of all burst-fire rifles (behind its Kuva variant), high accuracy and status chance, and good critical chance.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Innate 0.5 meter punch through.
- Uniquely fires all four shots simultaneously instead of consecutively, reducing the chance of one missing.
- Innate two polarities.
- Second highest burst damage of all burst-fire rifles, behind .
- Tied with for the second highest status chance of all burst-fire rifles, behind / .
- Largest magazine size of all burst-fire rifles.
- High magazine
- Above average effective fire rate
- High max ammo
- Above average reload speed
- Above average status chance
- Above average crit multiplier
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with five bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Each shot lands in a small square formation around where the user is aiming instead of directly on the crosshair, which may lead to misses against smaller targets.
- Below average crit chance
- Below average damage
- Quartakk (Burst-Fire), compared to Kuva Quartakk (Burst-Fire While Aiming):
- Lower base damage per projectile (49 vs. 54) (individual damage types below exclude any Progenitor bonus)
- Lower total damage (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (49 vs. 86.4)
- Lower base critical chance (19.00% vs. 31.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (244.41 vs. 484.87)
- Lower burst DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (386.78 vs. 767.31)
- Lower sustained DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (338.33 vs. 683.71)
- Smaller magazine (84 vs. 88)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (840 vs. 880)
- Slower reload time (1.9 vs. 1.7)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 13)
- Higher disposition (●●●●○ (1.25x) vs. ●●●○○ (1.05x))
The Quartakk's blueprint can be acquired as a reward from performing special Ghoul Purge Bounties, or dropped by Ghoul Auger Alphas. The built weapon can also be bought from the Market individually, or as part of the Maggor Assault Pack.
|Blueprint||Ghoul Purge Bounty Lvl 40-50 Final Stage||4.72%||~ 21 Stages||142 ± 47 Stages|
|Blueprint||Ghoul Purge Bounty Lvl 40-50 Stage 4||3.57%||~ 28 Stages||190 ± 63 Stages|
|Blueprint||Ghoul Purge Bounty Lvl 40-50 Stages 2 & 3||4.85%||~ 20 Stages||138 ± 46 Stages|
|Blueprint||Ghoul Auger Alpha||50%||~ 2 Kills||9 ± 3 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
Drop chances are rounded to two decimal places, following the official drop tables repository.
Expected means a player can expect to obtain at least one of a drop every N attempts on average.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 1 in 10^2,3, and 4 probability not to have recieved a single drop (99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to have received at least one drop).
The combined probability of multiple drops is
1 - ((1-A%) * (1-B%) * ...) (add drops in same rotation)
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 210||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The listed fire rate of the weapon is actually the weapon's burst rate, rather than the number of shots per second. The actual fire rate is roughly 1.58.
- The name Quartakk may be derived from the Latin word Quartus, meaning "fourth".
- This ties in with the weapon's four-barreled nature.
- Prior to Update 22.9 (2018-01-17), the Quartakk functioned as a semi-automatic rifle that fired four bullets per shot. This caused the weapon's status chance to behave similarly to multi-pellet shotguns, in that the listed status chance was split between each bullet. After the update, the Quartakk was changed into a burst-fire rifle firing four bullets simultaneously, resulting in each bullet having the listed status chance instead of being split.
Last updated: Update 23.1 (2018-07-18)
- , the secondary counterpart of this weapon.
- , the Kuva Lich counterpart of this weapon.
- , a Grineer four-barreled sidearm that can fire four round simultaneous bursts.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|