The Quartakk is a Grineer quad-barreled heavy burst rifle that fires 4 bullets simultaneously in a single burst. Its slow fire rate is compensated by possessing the second-highest burst damage of all burst-fire rifles (behind its Kuva variant), high accuracy and status chance, and good critical chance.
- Second highest burst damage of all burst-fire rifles, behind .
- High critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Tied with for the second highest status chance of all burst-fire rifles, behind / .
- Extremely high accuracy.
- Relatively high reload speed.
- Innate 0.5 meter punch through.
- Largest magazine size of all burst-fire rifles.
- Large ammo reserves.
- Uniquely fires all four shots simultaneously instead of consecutively, reducing the chance of one missing.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low fire rate.
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with five bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Each shot lands in a small square formation around where the user is aiming instead of directly on the crosshair, which may lead to misses against smaller targets.
- Quartakk (Burst-Fire), compared to Kuva Quartakk (Burst-Fire While Aiming):
- Lower base damage per projectile (49 vs. 67.5)
- Lower total damage (49 vs. 67.5)
- Lower base critical chance (19% vs. 31%)
- Lower average damage per shot (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (61.1 vs. 121.22)
- Lower burst DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (386.78 vs. 767.32)
- Lower sustained DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (338.34 vs. 683.71)
- Smaller magazine (84 round(s) vs. 88 round(s))
- Slower reload time (1.9 s vs. 1.7 s)
- More accurate (90.9 vs. 40)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 13)
- Higher disposition (1.25 vs. 1)
The Quartakk's blueprint can be acquired as a reward from performing special Ghoul Purge Bounties, or dropped by Ghoul Auger Alphas. The built weapon can also be bought from the Market individually, or as part of the Maggor Assault Pack.
|Main Blueprint||50%||2 kills||10 ± 3 kills|
(Stage 2, Lvl 40-50)
|4.69%||5 – 6 Bounties||32 ± 11 Bounties|
(Stage 3, Lvl 40-50)
(Stage 4, Lvl 40-50)
(Stage 5, Lvl 40-50)
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 210||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The listed fire rate of the weapon is actually the weapon's burst rate, rather than the number of shots per second. The actual fire rate is roughly 1.58.
- The name Quartakk may be derived from the Latin word Quartus, meaning "fourth".
- This ties in with the weapon's four-barreled nature.
- Prior to Update 22.9 (2018-01-17), the Quartakk functioned as a semi-automatic rifle that fired four bullets per shot. This caused the weapon's status chance to behave similarly to multi-pellet shotguns, in that the listed status chance was split between each bullet. After the update, the Quartakk was changed into a burst-fire rifle firing four bullets simultaneously, resulting in each bullet having the listed status chance instead of being split.
Last updated: Update 23.1 (2018-07-18)
- , the secondary counterpart of this weapon.
- , the Kuva Lich counterpart of this weapon.
- , a Grineer four-barreled sidearm that can fire four round simultaneous bursts.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|