|Rank||Damage Accumulation||Trail Duration||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under the Steel Meridian, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The trail will be launched by a kick in the direction Nezha is aiming. Unlike Fire Walker's basic casting animation, Pyroclastic Flow will not interrupt charging.
- The trail is 20 meters in length and not affected by Ability Range.
- Trail duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Damage accumulation multiplier is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Unlike the base ability, Pyroclastic Flow will not cause Heat procs.
- The damage is stored before armor and resistances are taken into account.
- Accumulated damage will stay stored even after Fire Walker's duration expires and will not be removed by being dispelled by Nullifier Crewmen or falling out of bounds. Casting Fire Walker after it has expired will activate Pyroclastic Flow in addition to reactivating Fire Walker.
- Flames that linger beyond Fire Walker timing out or being dispelled will not accumulate damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.