|Rank||Damage Accumulation||Trail Duration||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under the Steel Meridian, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The trail will be launched by a kick in the direction Nezha is aiming. Unlike Fire Walker's basic cast, this animation will interrupt reloading and other actions.
- The trail is 20 meters in length and not affected by Ability Range.
- Trail duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Damage accumulation multiplier is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Unlike the base ability, Pyroclastic Flow will not cause Heat procs.
- The damage is stored before armor and resistances are taken into account.
- Accumulated damage will stay stored even after Fire Walker's duration expires and will not be removed by being dispelled by Nullifier Crewmen or falling out of bounds. Casting Fire Walker after it has expired will activate Pyroclastic Flow in addition to reactivating Fire Walker.
- Flames that linger beyond Fire Walker timing out or being dispelled will not accumulate damage.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases flame duration to 30.6 seconds and augment duration to 30.6 seconds.
- Reduces range to 2.04 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 6.25 and channeling cost to 1.25 energy per second.
- Reduces flame duration to 4 seconds and augment duration to 4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 16.8 meters.
- Reduces damage to 80 per second and explosion damage to 500.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 824 per second and explosion damage to 5150.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- There is currently a bug where you are unable to see the fire trail launched by the kick. This however is only visual. The damage, range and duration will still apply normally.