|Pyrana Prime is available from Prime Access for a limited time. |
Please click here for more information about the latest Prime Access offers on the official WARFRAME website.
Pyrana Prime is the Primed variant of Pyrana, sporting higher critical stats, longer range before damage falloff occurs, and increased magazine size, at the expense of damage and slower fire rate. When the weapon kills three times in quick succession, a second ethereal Pyrana appears for a short time, transforming the weapon into an akimbo.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance.
- Above average critical damage multiplier.
- Fully automatic.
- Efficient ammo economy.
- 3 kills within ? seconds summons a second Pyrana for 5 seconds.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 72.7% from 18m to 36m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Low status chance.
- Before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~1.06%.
- Low accuracy.
- High recoil, especially on full auto.
- Shots goes to the right and up. Horizontally it hits rightmost side of the reticle at 3m, worsening at longer distances.
- Pyrana Prime, compared to Pyrana:
- Lower base damage (240.0 vs. 264.0)
- Higher critical chance (24% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (12% vs. 10%)
- Lower fire rate (4 rounds/sec vs. 4.17 rounds/sec)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (18m vs. 15m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (36m vs. 30m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (75% vs. 72.73%)
- Larger magazine (12 rounds vs. 10 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.6 s vs. 2 s)
- More accurate (6 vs. 5)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 12)
- Lower disposition (0.6 vs. 0.7)
- See Category:Pyrana Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Pyrana Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Pyrana Prime Skins
- Pyrana, the regular variant.