Pyrana Prime is the Primed variant of , sporting higher critical stats, longer range before damage falloff occurs, increased magazine size, and faster reload, at the expense of damage and slower fire rate. To compensate for these losses, when the weapon kills thrice in quick succession, a second ethereal Pyrana appears for a short time, transforming the weapon into an akimbo with doubled ammunition and firing speed. It was released alongside and .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Innate multishot of 10 pellets.
- Fast reload speed.
- Efficient ammo economy.
- 3 kills each within 2 seconds of the previous kill summons a second Pyrana Prime for 6 seconds, doubling its magazine size and increasing its fire rate by 40%.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 25% from 18m to 36m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Low overall status chance.
- Low accuracy.
- High recoil, especially on full auto and with the second Pyrana Prime.
- Shots go to the right and up. Horizontally it hits the rightmost side of the reticle at 3m, worsening at longer distances.
- Pyrana Prime (Normal), compared to Pyrana (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (24 vs. 22)
- Lower total damage (240 vs. 264)
- Higher base critical chance (24% vs. 20%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2x)
- Higher base status chance (3.6% vs. 2.5%)
- Lower average damage per shot (309.12 vs. 316.8)
- Lower burst DPS (1,236.48 vs. 1,321.06)
- Higher sustained DPS (806.4 vs. 720.31)
- Farther starting damage falloff distance (18m vs. 15m)
- Farther ending damage falloff distance (36m vs. 30m)
- Greater max damage reduction at ending falloff distance (0.75x vs. 0.73x)
- Lower fire rate (4 round(s)/sec vs. 4.17 round(s)/sec)
- Lower multishot (10 projectile(s) vs. 12 projectile(s))
- Larger magazine (12 round(s) vs. 10 round(s))
- Faster reload time (1.6 s vs. 2 s)
- More accurate (6.1 vs. 5)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 12)
- Lower disposition (0.6 vs. 0.95)
|V) Rare (|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Killing 3 enemies in quick succession while having 2 Pyranas will not refresh the duration of the ethereal Pyrana.
- Upon activating the ethereal Pyrana, the number of rounds in its modded magazine size are added to the magazine (e.g. if modded magazine size is 14, 14 rounds are added when ethereal Pyrana is conjured). When the ethereal Pyrana disappears, the magazine is reduced to the modded magazine size (e.g. if the modded magazine size is 14, any number of rounds in the current magazine will be reduced to 14, unless the number of rounds is below 14 as it will remain the same).
- The fire rate bonus is multiplicative to the modded fire rate.
- The Pyrana Prime generates a large amount of recoil, which is even more noticeable when dual-wielding with the ethereal Pyrana.
- Pyrana Prime's passive still applies while carrying an object, such as a Mobile Defense datamass.
- If you holster Pyrana Prime while the ethereal Pyrana is active its timer will pause, allowing you to save the buff for later and make more strategic use of it.
Pyrana Prime Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8 (2018-10-25)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|