“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Pyrana Prime is the Primed variant of Pyrana, sporting higher critical stats, longer range before damage falloff occurs, increased magazine size, and faster reload, at the expense of damage and slower fire rate. To compensate for these losses, when the weapon kills thrice in quick succession, a second ethereal Pyrana appears for a short time, transforming the weapon into an akimbo with doubled ammunition and firing speed. It was released alongside Limbo Prime and Destreza Prime.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Innate multishot of 10 pellets.
- Fast reload speed.
- Efficient ammo economy.
- 3 kills each within 2 seconds of the previous kill summons a second Pyrana Prime for 6 seconds, doubling its magazine size and increasing its fire rate by 40%.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 25% from 18m to 36m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Low overall status chance.
- Low accuracy.
- High recoil, especially on full auto and with the second Pyrana Prime.
- Shots go to the right and up. Horizontally it hits the rightmost side of the reticle at 3m, worsening at longer distances.
- Pyrana Prime, compared to Pyrana:
- Lower base damage (240.0 vs. 264.0)
- Higher critical chance (24% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (3.6% vs. 2.5%)
- Lower fire rate (4 rounds/sec vs. 4.17 rounds/sec)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (18m vs. 15m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (36m vs. 30m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (75% vs. 72.73%)
- Larger magazine (12 rounds vs. 10 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.6 s vs. 2 s)
- More accurate (6 vs. 5)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 12)
- Lower disposition (0.6 vs. 0.9)
- Lower multishot count (10 vs. 12)
Pyrana Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith P1 Rare (V)
Lith P2 Rare (V)
Meso P1 Rare (V)
Axi P1 Rare (V)
Axi P2 Rare (V)
Axi P3 Rare (V)
|Lith L2 Common (V)
Meso E2 Common (V)
Meso N7 Common (V)
Neo A2 Common (V)
Neo V7 Common (V)
Axi A8 Common (V)
Axi C4 Common (V)
|Neo C1 Uncommon (V)|
Neo G2 Uncommon (V)
Neo Z2 Uncommon (V)
Axi C3 Uncommon (V)
Axi K3 Uncommon (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Killing 3 enemies in quick succession while having 2 Pyranas will not refresh the duration of the ethereal Pyrana.
- Upon activating the ethereal Pyrana, the number of rounds in its modded magazine size are added to the magazine (e.g. if modded magazine size is 14, 14 rounds are added when ethereal Pyrana is conjured). When the ethereal Pyrana disappears, the magazine is reduced to the modded magazine size (e.g. if the modded magazine size is 14, any number of rounds in the current magazine will be reduced to 14, unless the number of rounds is below 14 as it will remain the same).
- The fire rate bonus is multiplicative to the modded fire rate.
- The Pyrana Prime generates a large amount of recoil, which is even more noticeable when dual-wielding with the ethereal Pyrana.
- Pyrana Prime's passive still applies while carrying an object, such as a Mobile Defense datamass.
- If you holster Pyrana Prime while the ethereal Pyrana is active its timer will pause, allowing you to save the buff for later and make more strategic use of it.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Pyrana Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8
See also[edit | edit source]
- Pyrana, the regular variant.