Player vs. Player, colloquially shortened to PvP, refers to the collection of game types where player-controlled Tenno face off against each other in battle.
- Main article: Duel
Dueling is a game mode added in Update 8 with the introduction of the Clan Dojo. By building a Dueling Room in the Clan Dojo, two players in that Dojo can begin a duel session. During the match, most of the effects and damage dealt by Warframe powers and Weapons remain the same as in missions.
Solar Rail ConflictEdit
- Main article: Solar Rail Conflict
Solar Rail Conflicts is a game mode added in Update 14 which take place on Dark Sector nodes that are contested by another Clan or Alliance. This game mode allows a total of eight players to compete in an asymmetrical attack/defense gamemode, where four players (supporting the Challenger) attempt to infiltrate and damage the Solar Rail while the other four (supporting the Occupant) defend it. Solar Rail Conflicts are currently disabled under the "Dark Sector Armistice" and will not return in their original form.
- Main article: Conclave
Conclave is a Syndicate added in Update 16.0 that provides large scale PvP missions. First introduced as a game mode in Update 10.0. It was restricted to players with similar Conclave Levels instead of their clan affiliations, and features battles on designated arena tiles. The new Conclave introduced in Update 16 creates a new Arsenal for players with a limited number of Warframes and Weapons in order to allow fair play. Available game modes include Annihilation, Team Annihilation, Cephalon Capture and Lunaro. Playing Conclave allows Tenno to earn Standing from Teshin, and unlock unique rewards as a result.
“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Conclave and Solar Rail Conflicts currently only allow certain Warframes and weapons to ensure balance is fair and even. Conclave-exclusive mods can be obtained from Teshin with Standing, from drops by Conculysts and Battalysts, and from completing a Conclave match. Unique variants, such as Prime and MK-1, are generally permitted.
- All weapons have their own unique stats in PvP that can be different from their regular stats, including damage, fire rate, and other stats.
- Weapons cannot proc, however, some weapons will always proc on certain actions. These include:
- There are no critical hits. Weapons instead have a headshot multiplier, generally x1.5; shooting an enemy in the head applies this multiplier.
- Melee slide attacks do only as much damage as regular attacks.
- Melee Channeling cost increased from 5 energy per hit to 10 energy per hit.
- All PvE Stance Mods cannot be used in PvP, which uses dedicated Stance mods that can only be used in PvP.
- Warframes have their own unique health, armor, and shields, and use the default 100 Max Energy.
- For balance reasons, Warframe abilities may behave differently in PvP:
- Shuriken: Deals 38 Puncture damage, does not cause Slash proc.
- Smoke Screen: Duration of 4s. Leaves a faintly visible outline, and cancels out on firing any weapon or ability, picking up health/energy/ammo or when taking damage. Charging a weapon does not count as an attack.
- Teleport: 20 meters range, does not stagger target.
- Blade Storm: Range limited to 8m, deals 150 damage. Marking enemies cost less while invisible.
- Landslide: Causes Knockdown on third combo. Deals 15 damage.
- Tectonics: Hit Points of 1,050. Has a non-existent invincibility duration. Obstructs opponent while letting allies pass. Can be thrown for 75 damage on a 3-meter area.
- Petrify: Range limited to 14m, petrifies enemies only for 2.5 seconds.
- Rumblers: Lasts for 20s. The brawler's stats are 5 armor, 400 health, 150 damage. Self-destruct deals 150 damage and has a range of 4m.
- Sonic Boom: Deals 7 damage with a range of 8m and knocks down enemies.
- Sonar: Creates weakspots of 1.5x multiplier on enemies in the range of 35m for 20s.
- Silence: Nullifies any opponents' ability within the range of 30m for 30s, and prevents them from using abilities while in the area for the duration.
- Sound Quake: Range of 7m. Deals 200 damage per second. Consumes 25 energy to cast and a subsequent drain of 20 energy per second.
- Spectral Scream: All elements do proc their respective proc, even in PvP. If element is Toxin, the damage will directly damage health as normal but is reduced by 50% compared to other elements. 15m range, deals 60 base damage per second and has a drain of 4 energy per second.
- Elemental Ward: Reflects melee damage by 40% of the original value back to the attacker and has a chance to proc its respective element. Toxin damage will have reduced multiplier, but lasts for 25s and will affect allies in the range of 12m.
- Vex Armor: Lasts 12s but can accumulate armor faster, up to 5,000%. Fury increases damage up to 200%.
- Effigy: Hitpoint of 800. Deals 120 damage. Chromas armor is reduced by 50% and his movement speed increased by 20% while Effigy is active. Costs 50 energy to cast and has a drain of 3.5 energy per second.
- Fireball: Deals 20 damage on impact and in a small radius.
- Accelerant: Range of 10m, causing 1.4x multiplier to Fire damage for 30s.
- Fire Blast: Emits a wave of fire that knocks down enemies in 10m range and deals 150 damage. Creates a persistent ring of fire for 3 seconds that deals 50 damage per second to enemies in contact with it.
- World On Fire: Range of 6m, deals 45 damage per explosion. 35% chance of causing Fire proc. Costs 50 energy to cast and has a drain of 8 energy per second.
- Metamorphosis: Bonus 200 armor and 100 shields capacity during 6s, continuously decaying.
- Rest: Limited range of 6m and 2.5m effect radius. Sleeping targets are immune to damage. A target wakes up when shot or interacted with by a teammate. Costs 25 energy to cast.
- [Conclave:[Pacify & Provoke|Pacify]]: Enemies within 12m deal 50% less damage. Energy drain of 5.5 energy per second per enemy in the area of effect. Costs 10 energy to cast.
- Mend: Allies within 8m are given 12 shields with each enemy killed inside the area of effect. Recasting gives 25% of the enemy's total health split evenly between allies. Costs 50 energy to cast and has a drain of 3.5 energy per second.
- Metamorphosis: 1.2x damage multiplier and 20% movement speed increase during 6s, continuously decaying.
- Rage: Limited range of 6m and 2.5m effect radius. Targets are 50% more vulnerable to damage, but also gain a 20% movement speed bonus. Costs 25 energy to cast.
- Provoke: Increases Power Strength by 50% for allies within 12 meters. Costs 10.5 energy per power cast. Costs 10 energy to cast.
- Maim: Enemies within 8m receive 100 damage on recast, plus 20% of the HP of enemies killed within 8 meters. Costs 50 energy to cast and has a drain of 3.5 energy per second.
- Slash Dash: Does 51 damage and travels 5m. Inflicts the Impaired status on enemies. Does not grant immunity to damage mid-cast.
- Radial Blind: Staggers and blinds on a 20m radius for 4s. Looking away from the flash halves the effect duration.
- Radial Javelin: Reduced cast speed. Deals 300 damage within 1m of Excalibur and 200 for each Javelin. Ability only targets enemies within Excalibur's line of sight and inside the 8m area of effect.
- Exalted Blade: 88 damage, costs 25 energy to cast and has a drain of 12.5 energy per second, reduced wave range. Slide attacks have a 3m Radial Blind that lasts 3s.
- Freeze: Possesses slight homing function. 30 damage.
- Ice Wave: Deals 100 damage and a cold proc in a 45° cone. 15m length and 1.5m width.
- Snow Globe: Slows enemies inside the globe by 67%. 800 Health. 5m radius. 0.1s invulnerable.
- Avalanche: Deals 250 damage in a 12m range. Affected enemies have their armor reduced by 100% for 2 seconds, and deal an additional 150 damage in a 4.5m area.
- Shattered Lash: Deals 60 damage. 8m range and sweeping has a 1m radius
- Splinter Storm: 25% Damage reduction, 20m cast range, 2m radius for contact damage, 25 damage per second, 5s duration. 125% increased damage to enemies targeted on cast.
- Spectrorage: 20s duration, 10 mirrors capable of each taking 200 damage and exploding for 200 damage.
- Mass Vitrify: Max radius of 8m, 925 hit points for each pillar, Crystallization gives no bonus damage and only lasts 3 seconds. The explosion deals 250 damage over 8m. Costs 75 energy to cast and drains 15 energy per second.
- Condemn: 25m range, 50% slow that lasts 3s, and gives 30 shields per hit.
- Penance: 30% life steal, 4s base duration, gives 8.33s for every 100 shields sacrificed, 20% fire rate boost and 50% reload boost.
- Thurible: 25.3% energy conversion, lasts 16s and has a range of 16m, headshot multiplier of 4x and costs 25 energy to cast.
- Covenant: 5s protection duration, 10s retaliation duration, 4% crit for every 100 damage taken, headshot multiplier of 4x.
- Tempest Barrage: 1m cast range, 1.2s duration, 50 damage per explosion, 5m explosion range.
- Tidal Surge: 2m dash, 150 damage, and very high speed on cast.
- Undertow: 6m puddle range, 25 damage per second to enemies on top of it, 2% damage increase per second, 16m grab range with a 5 energy cost per grab. A drain of 2 energy per second, with 0.2 meters traveled per energy unit spent. Costs 15 energy to cast.
- Tentacle Swarm: 5m range, 8 tentacles with each dealing 60 damage per hit. Lasts 6 seconds.
- Desiccation: Deals 50 initial damage, then 10 damage per second for 2 seconds. 25% of its damage is returned as health for Inaros. Blinds enemies who are looking at Inaros. 8m range.
- Devour: Slows and prevents target jumping. Killing an opponent trapped in Quicksand creates a sand pile that can be devoured for Health. 10s duration, 30m cast range, and enemy can be consumed at close range for 250 damage per second.
- Sandstorm: Immunity as long as ability is active, 150 damage per second, 6m sandstorm range, 175% movement speed, and a drain of 10 energy per second.
- Scarab Swarm: Charge using health to be able to cast. 15m cast range, scarabs deal 40 damage per second for 3s and heal 100% of damage dealt to allies within 15m. Costs 25 energy to cast.
- Quiver: Null-Shield Arrow replaces Dashwire Arrow: removes an enemy player's shields within 6m of the impact point, and prevents shield regeneration for 6s. Encumbered Arrow replaces Noise Arrow and disables jumping for enemies within 6m of the impact point for 4s. Invisibility arrow lasts 12s and has a 2.5m radius.
- Navigator: 1.2 damage multiplier for projectile, can be controlled for up to 8s and consumes 3 energy per second. Costs 25 energy.
- Prowl: Has a headshot damage multiplier of 1.4x, costs 1 energy per second and automatically disables when within 3m of enemies. Costs 25 energy.
- Artemis Bow: Damage: 90. Multishot: 7.
- Limbo can roll to enter the rift plane at any time. Leaves a portal behind that enemies can use to enter the rift plane.
- While in the rift plane, maximum shields are reduced to 0.
- Banish: 4s duration, 25m cast range. Doesn't deal damage but stops shield regeneration.
- Stasis: Slows down enemies in the Rift plane and stops weapon fire for 8s.
- Rift Surge: 20s duration, 25m cast range. When an enemy is killed in the Rift, it transfers an enemy outside of it within 5m for 18s. Costs 50 energy.
- Cataclysm: 4s duration, 150 damage, 7m range.
- Decoy: 6s duration, uses your equipped Primary weapon and appearance, and deals 50% of your primary's damage.
- Invisibility: 12s duration, canceled upon taking or dealing damage.
- Switch Teleport: 20m cast range.
- Radial Disarm: 12m range, 200 damage, depletes affected enemies' energy and forcefully equips melee weapon.
- Pull: Aims in a line instead of a cone, only hitting enemies you are directly looking at. Staggers instead of ragdolls. Deals 40 damage, and 40 extra damage to shields. 40m range.
- Magnetize: Creates a magnetic field around a target that attracts any weapon fire that hits it and deals damage over time. 4s duration.
- Polarize: Depletes enemy shields and adds it to Mag. 15m range.
- Crush: Does not suspend Tenno, but staggers them with each damage tick.
- Ballistic Battery stores up to 70 damage at full capacity. 70 buffer limit per hit.
- Shooting Gallery No damage bonus, 10m steal range, lasts 20s and doesn't switch between allies. Removes ammo from opponents clip and gives it to Mesa.
- Shatter Shield 50% damage reduction, reflects back incoming bullet damage. 8s duration, 12m reflect range.
- Peacemaker 1x damage multiplier, 10° FoV, and costs 5 energy per second.
- Hall of Mirrors: 2 clones, 4s duration, 25% of the original damage dealt by each doppelganger.
- Sleight Of Hand: Creates a jewel that deals blind momentarily in darkness and an explosive trap in the light that deals 125 damage over 5m.
- Eclipse: 20% damage bonus in light, 30% reduction in dark, 20 second duration. Costs 25 energy to cast.
- Prism: 12 lasers that deal 20 damage each tick that travels up to 15m, lasts 6s, blinds over 8m for 10s and consumes 10 energy per second. Costs 50 energy to cast.
- Soul Punch: 14m cast range, 40 damage. Knockdown on hit.
- Terrify: Debuffed targets deal 50% less damage. 16m range, 20s duration.
- Desecrate: Fallen enemies drop health orbs and are also visible to Nekros on their respawn. 20m range, 12s visibility duration on respawn, and costs 20 energy per orb.
- Shadows of the Dead: Does not raise shadows, instead it reduces the respawn timer of Nekros and his teammates to 0 for 2 minutes.
- Fire Walker: Movement speed is increased by 10%, deals a Heat status proc to enemies. Deals 70 damage over 4m for each explosion. Drains 1 energy per second.
- Blazing Chakram: Hurls a flaming ring that burns enemies and causes them to emit a healing blast on death. 125 health per kill in 10m range. Reactivate to instantly teleport to the rings location. Flies up to 10m.
- Warding Halo: 255 damage absorb, 80 damage per second is dealt to enemies standing in 1.2m range. No invulnerability time.
- Divine Spears: Range is limited to 10m. 250 impale damage, 10 slam damage. Lasts 4s.
- Virulence: 14m range, 40 damage, refunds 25 energy per hit and gives 1 entire stack.
- Larva: 8m range, 4s duration. Slows down enemies that get latched. Costs 25 energy to cast.
- Parasitic Link: Lasts 20s, 20m range for both ally and enemy. Gives a 20% damage increase when linked to an ally, 50% damage redirection when linked to an enemy. Costs 1 Mutation Stack.
- Ravenous: Lasts 10s, 8m regeneration range and 10HP/s. Each maggot explodes for 200 damage over 4m. Costs 1 Mutation Stack.
- Null Star: 12 meter range, 10 damage per particle, 3 particles per cast. Drains enemy's energy on hit. Cannot pick up energy while you have particles orbiting you.
- Antimatter Drop: 4x damage absorb, 6 meter explosion.
- Worm Hole: 16 second duration, 20 meter range.
- Molecular Prime: 50% slow for 8 seconds, 200 damage explosion over 4 meters if killed.
- Mind Control: The target cannot harm Nyx, as well as capture or steal Cephalons. Sees opponents as teammates and teammates as opponents. Additionally, the target doesn't see the enemy symbols above the enemies' heads. Nyx' allies cannot see the enemy icon on the affected target as well, but the mind control particle effects are visible. 6s duration. 20m cast range.
- Psychic Bolts: Fires 6 bolts. 34 damage.
- Chaos: The affected targets see all of their allies marked as enemies, enabling friendly fire. 20 sec duration, 20m range.
- Absorb: Nyx absorbs all incoming damage and channels that energy into an explosive radial discharge. 12m explosion range. Gets 100 more damage each second channeled. 25 cast energy cost, 20 drain rate.
- Smite: Deals 50 damage and creates 3 orbs that deal 10(+20%) damage each to targets within 12.5 meters. 60 meter cast range.
- Hallowed Ground: 10m range, 80° angle. Lasts 20s, deals 50 damage per second and has a 5% status chance. (Radiation)
- Renewal: 12m wavelength over 1 second. Initial heal of 50HP, with 10HP/s following. Gives 150 armor when combined with *Hallowed Ground, buff lasts 12s. Costs 2 energy per second and 10 energy for each target getting healed. Costs 25 energy.
- Reckoning: 10m area, 318 damage (+318 if has Radiation proc), 10% armor reduction, and blinds enemies who get within 4m of Oberon for 4s. 100% Health Orb drop.
- Mallet: 10% of damage inflicted to Mallet is redirected per beat. 4m radius and 20s duration.
- Resonator: Resonator follows Octavia's shoulder. Lasts 20s, and reduces enemy fire rate by 40% if they're within 10m.
- Metronome: 8m radius for allies. Lasts 20s. Armor bonus of 50%. Each buff only lasts 10s and give 20% bonuses.
- Amp: 14m radius, lasts 30s. Gives a bonus between 20% to 50% depending on sound levels.
- Rhino Charge: Does not provide immunity to damage mid-cast. 8m range, 150 damage.
- Iron Skin: Will slowly decay after a short period of time. 412 absorb, 1 second invulnerability after cas.
- Roar: 1.5x damage multiplier to Rhino and allies within 10m. 20 second duration and longer cast time.
- Rhino Stomp: Does not suspend Tenno, but staggers them with a slowdown in the victim's movements. 8m range, 244 damage.
- Spores: Cast range of 60m. Infects the target with 1 spores. Spores deal 20 Viral damage per second over 1s. When a spore is popped, a spore is spread to each enemy within 10m.
- Molt: Shed skin attracts projectiles in 6 meters range. Has 400 health and 12s duration. Deals 50 damage within 6m if it is destroyed, expires or when Saryn activates Molt while the current one is still active.
- Toxic Lash: 1.25x Melee damage multiplier. Blocking becomes 40% more effective. 20s duration. Costs 50 energy.
- Miasma: 22 damage per second, deals additional damage to enemies under Toxin and Viral effects. 2 second duration, 8m range.
- Spellbind: Opponents are forced to equip their melee weapons, nearby allies become cleared of status effects. 20m range, 6m radius, no duration.
- Tribute: Staggers an opponent and reduces their damage by an unknown amount. 25m range, 12s debuff duration. Deals 67 damage.
- Lantern: Slows down enemy targeted and deals 50 damage per second to enemies within 6m for 2.5s, explosion upon expiring deals 175 damage over 8m. Cast range of 25m.
- Razorwing: Shrink down and switch into archwing mode with a different weapon set, while 3 razorfly drones attack nearby enemies. 65 damage per shot, 160 damage per melee hit. Drones deal 50 damage. 9.38 energy per second drained and costs 25 energy to cast.
- Well Of Life: 20% lifesteal when attacking target, 100 max heal. 10 second duration, 60 m cast range.
- Energy Vampire: 16m pulse and cast range, 40 energy over 10 seconds to allies and herself.
- Link: Redirects 20% damage taken to up to 3 enemies within 12 meters. 15 second duration.
- Blessing: Heals allies by 80% and grants a 50% damage reduction for 10 seconds.
- Rip Line: Enemies hit are knocked down and dealt 30 damage. If it hits terrain, Valkyr is pulled to towards the hooks location. 26m range.
- Warcry: 50% armor increase. Valkyrs and nearby allies melee attack speed is increased by 30%. Nearby enemies movement speed is decreased by 15%. 12m range. 12s duration. Costs 75 energy to cast.
- Paralysis: Only stuns within 6m. Costs 5 energy to cast.
- Hysteria: Vastly increased mobility, speed and damage with 17% lifesteal. Provides damage resistance instead of invulnerability. 145 damage. 7.5 energy per second. 25 cast cost.
- Tesla: Mines deal 60 damage up to two times to enemies within 6 meters. Can be destroyed by opponent weapons and only two can be deployed at any one time.
- Minelayer: Bounce knocks enemies horizontally away from it and deals 175 damage. Trip Laser places two lasers one on top of the other that last indefinitely until used or Vauban dies, Shred reduces armor by 50% permanently. Concuss deafens for 12s.
- Bastille: Slows up to 7 enemies within 8 meters for 12 seconds.
- Vortex: Drags in enemies within 6 meters, deals 75 damage per second for 8 seconds.
- Shock: Deals 30 damage to up to 3 targets. 10m range.
- Speed: Only affects Volt. 3 second duration, 35% movement and attack speed increase. 15% reload speed increase. Costs 25 energy per cast.
- Electric Shield: 14s duration. 2 energy/s when held, no distance energy cost.
- Overload: 100 damage diminishing over 8 meters, 3 second duration. Affected enemies shock approaching enemies within 4m for 1s.
- Iron Jab: Knocks down the first enemy hit in a 10m line with a 2m radius, and deals 60 damage.
- Defy: Escape death by receiving 100% of your health back and giving you 1s invulnerability, but emptying your energy pool. Drains 1.5 energy per second.
- Cloud Walker: Wukong disappears into a cloud and provides invulnerability for 4 seconds. Consumes 1 energy every 2.5 meters. Stuns enemies within 8m after expiring. 25 energy cast cost.
- Primal Fury: Deals 144 damage per hit, 20% melee range bonus. 25 energy cast cost. 6.25 energy drain per second.
- Main article: Category:PvP Mods
Restrictions on Mod choice is also applied. The Conclave Syndicate also sells a variety of PvP exclusive Mods for players with sufficient Standings. Mods can also be obtained from defeating Conculysts and Battalysts, as well as being rewards from Conclave matches.
|PvE||Standard||Assassination • Capture • Defection • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Rescue • Sabotage (Deception, Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy • Survival|
|Archwing||Exterminate • Interception • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Rush|
|Unique||Arena (The Index, Rathuum) • Assault • Infested Salvage • Recovery • Sanctuary Onslaught|
|Arena||Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro|
|Alert • Arbitrations • Crossfire • Hazards • Incursion • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure • Free Roam|