Pustrels are a common Resource dropped by Eximus units found in the Infested Ship tileset, primarily Eris. They can also be found in Empyrean missions as a possible loot drop from destroying Grineer ships, killing Grineer ground units, or opening storage containers found on Crewships. They are used in constructing, upgrading, and maintaining the Railjack.
Blueprints Requiring Pustrels[edit | edit source]
Gathering Tips[edit | edit source]
- Pustrels are significantly more common in Empyrean than in the Infested Ship tileset.
- Kuva Lich and Arbitrations missions can spawn Eximus units more often as a result of their higher level, allowing for easier farming.
- Any Endless mission types on Eris is a great source for Eximus units, with higher waves spawning more Eximus units.
- Pustrels may be dropped as an end mission reward of Railjack missions at amounts of 1200, 1500 or 2700 depending on luck. (Empyrean Rewards)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When running Empyrean missions to farm Pustrels, all Pustrels, Carbides, Cubic Diodes, and Copernics are stored in the Railjack's Resource Forge in order to manufacture consumable items. The Forge holds a default of 200 of each resource, after which additional gathering is automatically distributed to the squad, until the mission is completed. Pressing the "Refine" button from one of the Forge station will distribute the resources to the entire squad.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 28.0, Pustrels could be found through Mining on the Plains of Eidolon. Despite this, they would not drop from any Tusk Thumper.
- With their design clashing with the more natural look of ores and gems, Pustrels are most likely the result of the Infested boil that crashed into the Plains in Operation: Plague Star.
- Update 27.0 introduced the ability to get Pustrels (and some other resources) through Empyrean missions in the form of loot drops and successful mission rewards.