Pustrels are a common Resource that can be found on the Plains of Eidolon via Mining, from red ore veins. They can also be found in Empyrean missions as a possible loot drop from destroying Grineer ships, killing Grineer ground units, or opening storage containers found on Crewships. They are used in constructing, upgrading, and maintaining the Railjack.
Blueprints Requiring PustrelsEdit
- Does not drop from any Tusk Thumper.
- When running Empyrean missions to farm Pustrels, all Pustrels, Carbides, Cubic Diodes, and Copernics are stored in the Railjack's Resource Forge in order to manufacture consumable items. The Forge holds a default of 200 of each resource, after which additional gathering is automatically distributed to the squad, until the mission is completed. Pressing the "Refine" button from one of the Forge station will distribute the resources to the entire squad.
- Total number of Pustrels to be mined from an ore depends on the distance from the Cetus gate, starting from 3 and up to 6 towards Mount Nang. Note that these numbers are the result of fast mining that is made without waiting for perfect heat gauge alignment. The numbers will be higher for perfect mining, however, the time spent for each ore will also be higher whether or not it gives Pustrels. Please refer to Mining page for more detailed calculations.
- With their design clashing with the more natural look of ores and gems, Pustrels are most likely the result of the Infested boil that crashed into the Plains in Operation: Plague Star.
- Update 27 introduced the ability to get Pustrels (and some other resources) through Empyrean missions in the form of loot drops and successful mission rewards.