|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Tied with Guandao for the third highest base damage of all polearms, behind Lesion and Kesheg.
- Decent critical chance.
- Third highest status chance of all polearms, behind Cassowar and Lesion.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shimmering Blight stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Viral damage – less effective against Machinery and Infested.
- No Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Tied with Kesheg and Guandao for the lowest attack speed of all polearms.
- See Category:Pupacyst Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Pupacyst Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Although the Pupacyst's description claims that its tip "rends flesh", it has no Slash damage whatsoever.
- The Pupacyst is an excellent Corpus weapon as it's innate viral damage lowers health but can also be modded to gain Gas damage to affect health, and Magnetic damage to devestate shields.
- The slow attack speed can be mitigated by equipping fury (or primed fury) alongside Berserker and Gladiator rush
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.6
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|