|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Highest base damage of all polearms.
- Decent critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shimmering Blight stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Viral damage – less effective against Machinery and Infested.
- No Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Tied with Orthos and Serro for the second lowest critical multiplier of all polearms, after Cassowar.
- Tied with Kesheg and Guandao for the slowest attack speed of all polearms.
- See Category:Pupacyst Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Pupacyst Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Pupacyst is an excellent anti-Corpus weapon as its innate Viral damage increases damage done to the target's health but can also be modded to gain Toxin damage to affect health, and Magnetic damage to devastate shields.
- The slow attack speed can be mitigated by equipping Fury ( Primed) alongside Berserker and Gladiator Vice.
- Although the Pupacyst's description claims that its tip "rends flesh", it has no Slash damage whatsoever.
- Pupacyst gains 7 damage to Spin Attacks for equipping Stance Mods.
- This damage is affected by Mods.
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.