|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Tied with Guandao for the third highest base damage of all polearms, behind Lesion and Kesheg.
- Decent critical chance.
- Third highest status chance of all polearms, behind Cassowar and Lesion.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shimmering Blight stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Viral damage – less effective against Machinery and Infested.
- No Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Tied with Kesheg and Guandao for the lowest attack speed of all polearms.
- See Category:Pupacyst Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Pupacyst Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Pupacyst is an excellent anti-Corpus weapon as its innate Viral damage lowers health but can also be modded to gain Gas damage to affect health, and Magnetic damage to devastate shields.
- The slow attack speed can be mitigated by equipping Fury ( Primed) alongside Berserker and Gladiator Vice.
- Although the Pupacyst's description claims that its tip "rends flesh", it has no Slash damage whatsoever.
- Pupacyst gains 7 damage to Spin Attacks for equipping Stance Mods.
- This damage is affected by Mods.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.6
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.