The Pupacyst is an Infested polearm that innately deals damage.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Highest base damage of all polearms.
- Decent critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate damage – less effective against Machinery and Infested.
- No and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Tied with and for the second lowest critical multiplier of all polearms, after .
- Tied with and for the slowest attack speed of all polearms.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Pupacyst is an excellent anti-Corpus weapon as its innate damage increases damage done to the target's health but can also be modded to gain damage to affect health, and damage to devastate shields.
- The slow attack speed can be mitigated by equipping ( ) alongside and .
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Pupacyst gains 7 damage to Spin Attacks for equipping Stance Mods.
- This damage is affected by Mods.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.