Magnetic force pulls enemies toward you, stunning them and bringing them into melee range.
|Strength:100 / 125 / 150 / 300|
|Range:15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m|
- Mag produces a strong magnetic field, pulling every enemy within 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meters towards her and inflicting 100 / 125 / 150 / 300 Magnetic damage. The damage is doubled if the enemy is currently under the effect of Magnetize. Enemies killed by Pull have a ? / ? / ? / 25 percent inceased chance to drop an energy orb.
- Pull's area of effect is cone-shaped in addition to a small circular area around Mag. Enemies behind Mag are not affected unless they're within the circular area.
- Will not pull but will still damage some special enemies, such as Ospreys and Bosses.
- Will not stop certain enemy abilities mid-animation, such as Heavy Grineer's Radial Blast and the Volatile Runner's detonation.
- Can be used in mid-air.
- Has a cast time of ~0.5 seconds and an after cast cooldown of ~0.25 seconds.
- Main article: Greedy Pull
- This is a great crowd controlling ability, as using it will disorient enemies, drawing away open fires for several seconds.
- It can be used to stop enemies from storm-firing your team.
- It can also be used keep enemies at bay when reviving fallen teammates.
- Consider using this ability to destroy minor enemies such as Shield, Mine and Leech Osprey; and Rollers along with Latchers.
- Is very useful in Capture missions because it can stop the target from escaping.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces range to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Power Range increases range to 68.75 meters.
- Lowers shields by 5%.
- Reduces damage to 120 and energy orb drop chance to 10%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 897 and energy orb drop chance to 74.75%.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.