Magnetic force pulls enemies toward you, stunning them and bringing them into melee range.
|Strength:100 / 125 / 150 / 300 (damage)|
10% / 15% / 20% / 25% (energy drop chance)
|Range:15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m|
- Mag generates a strong magnetic current, pulling every enemy within 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meters towards her and inflicting 100 / 125 / 150 / 300 Magnetic damage. The damage is doubled if the enemy is currently under the effect of Magnetize. Enemies killed by Pull have a 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% increased chance to drop an energy orb.
- Damage, the velocity that enemies are pulled and energy orb drop chance are affected by Ability Strength.
- Magnetic damage is effective against Shielded and Proto Shields, but less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Magnetic status effect reduces a target's current and maximum shields by 75% for 4 seconds.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Cast animation of ~0.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent or Speed Drift.
- Pull's area of effect is cone-shaped in addition to a small circular area around Mag. Enemies behind Mag are not affected unless they're within the circular area.
- Pull's visual effects, including a tint on enemies affected by it, are affected by Mag's chosen energy color.
- Casting Pull is a One-Handed Action that can be done while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, shooting, and moving (either sprinting or sliding).
- Can be used in mid-air, but not while on a zipline.
- Pull grounds fliers, rather than pulling them toward the player.
- Main article: Greedy Pull
- This is a great crowd controlling ability, as using it will disorient enemies, drawing away open fires for several seconds.
- It can be used to stop enemies from storm-firing your team.
- It can also be used keep enemies at bay when reviving fallen teammates.
- Consider using this ability to destroy minor enemies such as Shield, Mine and Leech Osprey; and Rollers along with Latchers.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces range to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 70 meters.
- reduces damage to 120 and energy orb drop chance to 10%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 1236 and energy orb drop chance to 103%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.