Magnetic force pulls enemies toward you, stunning them and bringing them into melee range.
|Strength:100 / 125 / 150 / 300 ( Magnetic damage)|
? m/s (pull velocity)
10 / 15 / 20 / 25 % (energy drop chance)
|Range:15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m|
|Misc:6 m (radial pull)|
200 % (damage on Magnetized target)
- Mag generates a strong magnetic current, pulling every enemy within a 6 meter radius around herself, as well as enemies within 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meters and a 90° angle of the aiming reticle. Affected enemies are ragdolled and pulled toward Mag with a velocity of ? meters per second, while dealt 100 / 125 / 150 / 300 Magnetic damage. Enemies killed by Pull have a 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% increased chance to drop an Energy orb.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Damage, pull velocity, and energy orb drop chance are affected by Ability Strength.
- Cast animation of ~0.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent or Speed Drift.
- Radial pull and angle are not affected by mods.
- Magnetic damage is effective against Shielded and Proto Shields, but less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Still inflicts damage to enemies immune to crowd control.
- Will not stop certain enemy abilities mid-animation, such as Heavy Grineer's Radial Blast and the Volatile Runner's detonation.
- Ability Synergy: Pull inflicts 200% damage against an enemy targeted by Magnetize.
- Pull's visual effects, including a tint on enemies affected by it, are affected by Mag's chosen energy color.
- Casting Pull is a One-Handed Action that can be done while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, shooting, and moving (either sprinting or sliding).
- Can be used in mid-air, but not while on a zipline.
- Pull grounds fliers, rather than pulling them toward the player.
- Subsuming Mag to the Helminth will offer Pull and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Greedy Pull
- This is a great crowd controlling ability, as using it will disorient enemies, drawing away open fires for several seconds.
- It can be used to stop enemies from storm-firing your team.
- It can also be used keep enemies at bay when reviving fallen teammates.
- Consider using this ability to destroy minor enemies such as Shield, Mine and Leech Osprey; and Rollers along with Latchers.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.