Nyx launches a cluster of force bolts at enemies, using telekinesis to adjust flight paths and seek nearby targets. Hits strip some enemy defenses.
|Strength:20 / 40 / 60 / 80 % (defense reduction)|
? / ? / ? / 20 % (Infested speed penalty)
|Duration:5 / 7 / 9 / 11 s|
|Misc:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 (number of bolts)|
60 m (targeting range)
100 % (aura nullification)
100 % (defense reduction cap)
- Nyx launches 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 flying bolts of telekinetic energy toward her aiming reticle, which psychically seek out nearby enemies within her line of sight and 60 meters. Each psychic bolt dissipates and applies a on successful hit, weakening its target for 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 seconds. Affected enemies have 20% / 40% / 60% / 80% of their maximum Armor and Shields temporarily removed, while Infested enemies' movement speed are also slowed by ?% / ?% / ?% / 20% for the duration. Ancient and some Eximus enemies also cannot emit their defensive auras while affected.
- Defense reduction and Infested speed penalty are affected by Ability Strength.
- Debuff duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Number of bolts, targeting range, and aura nullification are not affected by mods.
- Defense reduction is capped at 100%, achievable with a 25% increase in Ability Strength at max ability rank.
- Auras disabled by Psychic Bolts include the Ancient Healer, Ancient Disruptor, Toxic Ancient, and the defensive auras of Infested Eximus units.
- Psychic Bolts can only do one of the following to an enemy at once, with the priority following the list order:
- Remove armor and shields
- Disable an Ancient's aura
- Disable an Eximus's aura.
- Bolts phase through obstacles in the environment.
- Bolts will disappear after traveling for a few seconds if they do not strike targets.
- Number of bolts in flight is shown on the ability icon (e.g. 6x). Once the bolts expire, the number on the ability icon will indicate how many enemies are currently debuffed.
- Psychic Bolts will not target enemies behind obstacles in the environment unless Nyx has line of sight, or unless the enemy is aware of Nyx within a short period of time (e.g., an enemy that spots Nyx and runs out of view can still be targeted by Psychic Bolts if the ability is used within a small time frame).
- Can be recasted while enemies are still debuffed. Recasting will cancel the effect on previous remaining target(s).
- Targeted enemies will briefly radiate energy as a visual indicator, and an audio cue will be played.
- Psychic Bolts is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
- Main article: Pacifying Bolts
Pacifying Bolts is a Warframe Augment Mod for that gives the ability to temporarily stun enemies.
- At 125% Ability Strength, debuff amount will reach 100%, which causes targets' defenses to be completely removed.
- Psychic Bolts synergizes well with damage types that are effective against health classes (e.g. Cloned Flesh and Flesh), like and/or .
- A max rank will put your Ability Strength at 124%, stripping defences by 99%. This allows you to significantly weaken enemy defences, whilst still benefitting from the armor/shield class damage bonuses.