Nyx launches a cluster of force bolts at enemies, using telekinesis to adjust flight paths and seek nearby targets. Hits strip some enemy defenses.
|Strength:20 / 40 / 60 / 80% (debuff amount)|
|Duration:5 / 7 / 9 / 11s|
|Misc:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 (bolts)|
60 m (targeting range)
- Nyx launches 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 bolts of telekinetic energy that seek out enemies, removing 20 / 40 / 60 / 80% of the target's armor and shields, and removing Ancient Infested's auras, for 5 / 7 / 9 / 11s.
- Debuff amount is affected by Ability Strength.
- Debuff duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Number of bolts is not affected by mods.
- Casting range is not affected by Ability Range.
- Bolts bypass obstacles in the environment.
- Psychic Bolts will not target enemies behind obstacles in the environment unless Nyx has line of sight, or unless the enemy is aware of Nyx within a short period of time (e.g., an enemy that spots Nyx and runs out of view can still be targeted by Psychic Bolts if the ability is used within a small time frame).
- Psychic Bolts can be recasted while the ability is still active, doing so will cancel the effect on previous remaining target(s).
- Note that in-game TIPS for Psychic Bolts is not updated to reflect this change, still saying "Hold key to cancel the ability".
- Targeted enemies will briefly radiate energy as a visual indicator, and an audio cue will be played.
- Psychic Bolts is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
- Main article: Pacifying Bolts
- At 125% Ability Strength, debuff amount will reach 100%, which causes targets' defenses to be completely removed.
- Psychic Bolts synergizes well with damage types that are effective against health classes (e.g. Cloned Flesh and Flesh), like Slash and/or Viral.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.