- Second highest base damage of all machetes, behind .
- Good critical chance.
- Second highest status chance of all machetes, behind Machete Wraith.
- Slam Attack have a guaranteed proc.
- Can use the Prova-exclusive mod.
- Innate damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- No or damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Prova Vandal (Normal Attack), compared to Prova (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (198 vs. 128)
- Higher total damage (198 vs. 128)
- Higher base status chance (32.00% vs. 16.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (225.72 vs. 145.92)
- Higher burst DPS (225.72 vs. 145.92)
- Higher sustained DPS (225.72 vs. 145.92)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 3)
- Lower disposition (●●●●● (1.35x) vs. ●●●●● (1.40x))
The Prova Vandal was first introduced as a potential reward from The Gradivus Dilemma event if the conflict favored the Corpus. However, the Grineer won the event, and as such the Prova Vandal was not rewarded.
The Proval Vandal was awarded again during the Operation Breeding Grounds event if players could obtain 48 points in a single mission, complete with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
The Prova Vandal is now potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 250,000 and 410. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- The Prova Vandal was one of two melee weapon rewards for The Gradivus Dilemma, the other being the . This would have been obtained by fighting 25 battles on any side during The Gradivus Dilemma and if the Corpus had won. As the Grineer won, players got the Machete Wraith instead.
- Although it was never distributed in the game at the time, information about it existed in the Codex.
- Prova Vandal is the first Vandal melee weapon to be released.
Prova Vandal Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the original counterpart of this weapon.
- The Gradivus Dilemma, which originally offered this weapon as a reward.
- Operation Breeding Grounds, which awarded this weapon.
- , Electricity based whip.
- , Electricity based sword.
- , Electricity based polearm.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|