Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Second highest base damage of all machetes, behind Machete Wraith.
- Good critical chance.
- Second highest status chance of all machetes, behind Machete Wraith.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Slam Attack have a guaranteed Electricity proc.
- Can use the Prova-exclusive Static Discharge mod.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- No Puncture or Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Prova Vandal, compared to Prova:
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Prova Vandal was first introduced as a potential reward from The Gradivus Dilemma event if the conflict favored the Corpus. However, the Grineer won the event, and as such the Prova Vandal was not rewarded.
The Proval Vandal was awarded again during the Operation Breeding Grounds event if players could obtain 48 points in a single mission, complete with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
The Prova Vandal is now potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 250,000 and 410. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The innate Electricity damage is applied after all mods when combining.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Prova Vandal Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prova Vandal Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Prova Vandal was one of two melee weapon rewards for The Gradivus Dilemma, the other being the Machete Wraith. This would have been obtained by fighting 25 battles on any side during The Gradivus Dilemma and if the Corpus had won. As the Grineer won, players got the Machete Wraith instead.
- Although it was never distributed in the game at the time, information about it existed in the Codex.
- Prova Vandal is the first Vandal melee weapon to be released.
Media[edit | edit source]
Prova Vandal Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Prova, the original counterpart of this weapon.
- The Gradivus Dilemma, which originally offered this weapon as a reward.
- Operation Breeding Grounds, which awarded this weapon.
- Lecta, Electricity based whip.
- Plasma Sword, Electricity based sword.
- Serro, Electricity based polearm.