Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Innate damage – effective against Machinery and Robotic.
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Good critical chance and status chance.
- Slam attacks always proc , with a chance of an extra proc, regardless of modded weapon element.
- Can use the Prova-exclusive mod.
- Third lowest base damage of all machetes, after and .
- Prova, compared to Prova Vandal:
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Prova shakes the screen violently while blocking, which may be disorienting. This same oddity is shared with the and the .
- The Prova is a .
- Unlike the , the regular Prova does not have a guaranteed procs on its slam attack, instead basing it off the weapon's status chance with a radial knockdown occurring the rest of the time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On Jump attacks, the Prova releases six small streams of electricity that each travel outward lead by a sparking orb. This purely cosmetic effect is not shared with other pure type melee weapons like the , and . This effect however is shared with the , which only deals status proc on its jump attack.
- Prova is Italian for "evidence" or "proof", which in turn is derived from its Latin equivalent proba.
- John Prodman in The Index wields a Prova as his signature weapon.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Prod Crewmen, the Corpus units who use the Prova.
- , a unique Prova for The Gradivus Dilemma event.
- John Prodman, whose signature weapon is the Prova.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.