The Prova is a Corpus machete with Electricity systems to shock its opponents. It is the go-to weapon used by Prod Crewmen, and a backup weapon of all humanoid Corpus units in the event they are disarmed. It can be researched from the Energy Lab in the dojo.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against Machinery and Robotic.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Good critical chance and status chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Can use the Prova-exclusive Static Discharge mod.
- Third lowest base damage of all machetes, after Machete and Kama.
- Prova, compared to Prova Vandal:
- See Category:Prova Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prova Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Prova shakes the screen violently while blocking, which may be disorienting. This same oddity is shared with the Fragor and the Scindo.
- The Prova is a Machete.
- Unlike the Prova Vandal, the regular Prova does not have a guaranteed Electricity procs on its slam attack, instead basing it off the weapon's status chance with a radial knockdown occurring the rest of the time.
- On Jump attacks, the Prova releases six small streams of electricity that each travel outward lead by a sparking orb. This purely cosmetic effect is not shared with other pure Electricity type melee weapons like the Plasma Sword, Lecta and Serro. This effect however is shared with the Amphis, which only deals Electricity status proc on its jump attack.
- Prova is Italian for "evidence" or "proof", which in turn is derived from its Latin equivalent proba.
- John Prodman in The Index wields a Prova as his signature weapon.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Prod Crewmen, the Corpus units who use the Prova.
- Prova Vandal, a unique Prova for The Gradivus Dilemma event.
- John Prodman, whose signature weapon is the Prova.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|