- This weapon deals both and damage.
- Slam attacks always proc , with a chance of an extra proc, regardless of modded weapon element.
- Can use the Prova-exclusive mod.
- Normal Attack
- Above average disposition
- Third lowest base damage of all machetes, after and .
- Normal Attack
- Low crit chance
- Very low damage
- Low status chance
- Prova (Normal Attack), compared to Prova Vandal (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (128 vs. 198)
- Lower total damage (128 vs. 198)
- Lower base status chance (16.00% vs. 32.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (145.92 vs. 225.72)
- Lower burst DPS (145.92 vs. 225.72)
- Lower sustained DPS (145.92 vs. 225.72)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 8)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.40x) vs. ●●●●● (1.35x))
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Prova shakes the screen violently while blocking, which may be disorienting. This same oddity is shared with the and the .
- The Prova is a .
- Unlike the , the regular Prova does not have a guaranteed procs on its slam attack, instead basing it off the weapon's status chance with a radial knockdown occurring the rest of the time.
- On Jump attacks, the Prova releases six small streams of electricity that each travel outward lead by a sparking orb. This purely cosmetic effect is not shared with other pure type melee weapons like the , and . This effect however is shared with the , which only deals status proc on its jump attack.
- Prova is Italian for "evidence" or "proof", which in turn is derived from its Latin equivalent proba.
- John Prodman in The Index wields a Prova as his signature weapon.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- Prod Crewmen, the Corpus units who use the Prova.
- , a unique Prova for The Gradivus Dilemma event.
- John Prodman, whose signature weapon is the Prova.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|