When equipped simultaneously with other Proton set mods, a set bonus is activated; during a Wall Latch gain up to 50% Damage Reduction.
|Rank||Toxin Damage||Status Chance||Duration||Cost|
- Despite its description, Proton Snap adds 50 percentage points to a melee weapon's status chance after other bonuses. For example, a Galatine with a max rank Melee Prowess, Proton Snap, and Weeping Wounds at a 2.0x combo mulitplier will have a [ 20% × (1 + 90% + 40% × (2.0 - 1) ) ] + 50% = 96% status chance.
- Must be equipped to Exalted Weapons to apply to them.
- Fully applies to pseudo-exhalted melee skills including Landslide, Whipclaw, Shattered Lash, and Slash Dash.
- Granting the latter two the ability to inflict status effects as they typically cannot, however the status chance bonus doesn't extend to detonating Mass Vitrify.
- Damage and status chance are only granted to the melee weapon.
- The Toxin will combine with other elements according to Proton Snap's mod placement.
- Equipping Proton Snap on Deconstructor will grant the damage reduction set bonus to the player, but not the damage and status chance bonus.
- Deconstructor will not receive the bonus damage or status chance if Proton Snap is equipped on it.
- Most useful on weapons or abilities affected by melee mods with such low base Status Chance that even Weeping Wounds does not have a significant enough effect, or cannot be equipped. For example, when activated this mod will allow Slash Dash to deal Status Effects.
- Useful on Exalted Blade in the case where Chromatic Blade is not in use to keep Slash or other physical damage types, yet have the Status Chance to make use of such.
- It was first seen on Devstream 124, under the name Spider Venom.
|Aero||Agility • Periphery • Vantage|
|Augur||Accord • Message • Pact • Reach • Secrets • Seeker|
|Gladiator||Aegis • Finesse • Might • Resolve • Rush • Vice|
|Hunter||Adrenaline • Command • Munitions • Recovery • Synergy • Track|
|Mecha||Empowered • Overdrive • Pulse • Recharge|
|Motus||Impact • Setup • Signal|
|Proton||Jet • Pulse • Snap|
|Sacrificial||Pressure • Steel|
|Strain||Consume • Eruption • Fever • Infection|
|Synth||Charge • Deconstruct • Fiber • Reflex|
|Tek||Assault • Collateral • Enhance • Gravity|
|Umbral||Fiber • Intensify • Vitality|
|Vigilante||Armaments • Fervor • Offense • Pursuit • Supplies • Vigor|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.