When equipped simultaneously with other Proton set mods, a set bonus is activated; during a Wall Latch gain up to 50% Damage Reduction.
|Rank||Toxin Damage||Status Chance||Duration||Cost|
- Despite its description, Proton Snap adds 50 percentage points to a melee weapon's status chance after other bonuses. For example, a Galatine with a max rank Melee Prowess, Proton Snap, and Weeping Wounds at a 2.0x combo mulitplier will have a [ 20% × (1 + 15% + 40% × (2.0 - 1) ) ] + 50% = 81% status chance, which will cap at 100% status chance.
- Must be equipped to Exalted Weapons to apply to them.
- Fully applies to pseudo-exhalted melee skills including Landslide, Whipclaw, Shattered Lash, and Slash Dash.
- Granting the latter two the ability to inflict status effects as they typically cannot, however the status chance bonus doesn't extend to detonating Mass Vitrify.
- Damage and status chance are only granted to the melee weapon.
- The Toxin will combine with other elements according to Proton Snap's mod placement.
- Equipping Proton Snap on Deconstructor will grant the damage reduction set bonus to the player, but not the damage and status chance bonus.
- Deconstructor will not receive the bonus damage or status chance if Proton Snap is equipped on it.
- It was first seen on Devstream 124, under the name Spider Venom.
|Aero||Agility • Periphery • Vantage|
|Augur||Accord • Message • Pact • Reach • Secrets • Seeker|
|Gladiator||Aegis • Finesse • Might • Resolve • Rush • Vice|
|Hunter||Adrenaline • Command • Munitions • Recovery • Synergy • Track|
|Mecha||Empowered • Overdrive • Pulse • Recharge|
|Motus||Impact • Setup • Signal|
|Proton||Jet • Pulse • Snap|
|Sacrificial||Pressure • Steel|
|Strain||Consume • Eruption • Fever • Infection|
|Synth||Charge • Deconstruct • Fiber • Reflex|
|Tek||Assault • Collateral • Enhance • Gravity|
|Umbral||Fiber • Intensify • Vitality|
|Vigilante||Armaments • Fervor • Offense • Pursuit • Supplies • Vigor|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.