Protect mod allows Raksa Kubrow to come to the defense of its master, replenishing both their shields and its own.
This mod is unique to the Raksa Kubrow, and will be given to players upon incubation of a Raksa Kubrow.
- Protect recovers shields similarly to Sentinel mod .
- Unlike its Sentinel counterpart, this ability activates consistently, as long as the shield capacity of the Kubrow's master is not full.
- The Kubrow will perform a howling animation during this activation, making it temporarily vulnerable against incoming attacks.
- Activating this ability grants the Kubrow 15 Affinity points.
- Following patterns have been observed on maxed mod after forcing over 70 casts:
- Shield amount restored is not fixed, but rather in range of 150- approx. 290 . If shields are depleted during cast, 150 is always replenished.
- Cooldown is inconsistent, more often than not, Kubrow can cast Protect twice over a second before entering a 5 sec cooldown. If used extensively (after approx. 15 cooldowns in immediate succession), Protect enters a downtime of about 10 seconds before Kubrow can cast it again. The "double cast" gives only a total of 300 if shields were depleted before first cast.
|Species||Incubated||Chesa • Huras • Raksa • Sahasa • Sunika|
|Predasite||Vizier • Pharaoh • Medjay|
|Enemy||Drahk • Feral|
|Breeding||Kubrow Den • Kubrow Egg • Incubator Power Core|
|Genetics||DNA Stabilizer • Genetic Code Template|
|Helminth||• • •|
|• • • • • • • • • ( ) • •|
|• • • • • •|