Release Date: June 11, 2020
Echoing rebirth to blossom anew, the chrono-gadgeteer Protea devises her stratagems through borrowed time. Flourish and seed the perimeter with lacerating shrapnel, or reinforce shield defenses to weather the onslaught. Assault and skirmish with plasmic blasts, rapidly incinerating foes under laser focus. Endure through attrition by dispensing vital supplies, whilst drawing strength from her past to secure the future. Protea returned in Update 28: The Deadlock Protocol.
AcquisitionProtea's main blueprint is rewarded upon completion of The Deadlock Protocol quest. Additional main blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris for 50,000. Component blueprints can be acquired from within the Granum Void, a special location only accessible from the Corpus Ship tileset.
Neuroptics blueprints come from Rotation C of the basic Granum Void (Granum Crown), Chassis blueprints from Rotation C of Extended (Exemplar Granum Crown) Granum Void, and the System blueprints from Rotation C of the Nightmare (Zenith Granum Crown) Granum Void.
|Neuroptics Blueprint||11.11%||9 – 10 C Rotations||59 ± 20 C Rotations|
|11.11%||9 – 10 C Rotations||59 ± 20 C Rotations|
|11.11%||9 – 10 C Rotations||59 ± 20 C Rotations|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 325||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
- Main article: The Deadlock Protocol
Protea was assigned to be the bodyguard of Parvos Granum, the Founder of the Corpus, as part of an undisclosed deal he made with the Orokin. When the Corpus Board of Directors betrayed him by attempting to assassinate him by sabotaging his transport's Void drive, Granum was saved by Protea's time manipulation abilities, trapping him in a temporal prison within the Void.
Recently, the Corpus' power structure has been declining, with the Board of Directors continuously reaching a voting impasse. After 7 successive tied votes, Nef Anyo invokes The Deadlock Protocol, a contingency initiative to instate a successor to the Founder. Seeking to prove that he himself is the genetic heir of Parvos Granum, Nef Anyo seeks to locate the Founder by tracing Protea, using Solaris workers as sacrifices for Void-temporal jumps to reach the Granum Void.
In an effort to thwart Nef Anyo's plans, the Tenno aids Solaris United and gets to the Granum Void before Nef Anyo's henchmen do. There, they discover Parvos Granum alive and well, and Protea who has become a literal Specter of herself due to overextending her powers. The Warframe Specter, reinvigorated by her kin, turns hostile and attacks the Tenno and Nef Anyo's fleet with an army of Errant Specters; Parvos Granum reveals that he had been using Nef Anyo in order to summon the Tenno to his domain.
Angered by Parvos Granum's deception and the threat of the Protea Specter, Nef Anyo calls truce with Solaris United and gives the Tenno the blueprint to the , a glaive fashioned with Parvos Granum's Specter Particle Theory. The Tenno are able to reach the Granum Void once more and use the Xoris to save the trapped Solaris workers and defeat the Protea Specter.
- When Protea wields her signature , the weapon gains more ammo efficiency: in each set of five shots, the first and third shots do not consume ammo.
- Protea's custom dodge animation carries a higher impulse for forward momentum, enabling a slight increase in distance traveled when used on its own and in combination with other parkour Maneuvers.
- Protea is a genus of South African flowering plants, also known as sugarbushes, which is named after Proteus, the Greek warden of sea beasts who could shape-shift at will.
- In this sense, Protea could probably mean versatile or ever-changing, reflecting her versatility.
- Prior to Devstream 137, she had a placeholder name called Odalisk.
- Odalisk probably comes from an Ottoman Turkish word odalık, which can be transliterated into odalisk, which is historically a chambermaid who served in the household of the Ottoman sultan.
- Protea's appearance seems to be inspired by historical odalık outfits.
- Protea is the 43rd Warframe to be released (excluding Primed and Umbra variants).
- Protea is the fifth Warframe to receive a custom dodge animation, alongside , , , and . Her dodge animation is also unique since Protea performs an aerial cartwheel rather than a dash or roll.
- Protea is also one of the Warframes whose model would change upon using abilities, with the gadgets on her utility belt temporarily removed when deployed.
- All of Protea's gadgets are affected by her Appearance colors. Shrapnel grenades, shield satellites, artillery turret, and supply cache each have unique models with compacted and deployed versions, as well as customized animations.
- Shrapnel and shield grenades from are stored away in Protea's thighs, behind the side pouches of the utility belt.
- Grenades appear frequently throughout Protea's idle animations in various forms, from being rolled along Protea's arms and shoulders, to being juggled hackysack-style, or hit hockey-style when speargun primary weapons are equipped.
- turret and supply cache deploying animations cause them to unfold from compact state in a transformation sequence.
- The supply cache was originally holstered on Protea's spine when not in use. Later in development, it was moved to the back of the utility belt to make room for Syandanas.
- Protea and were often referred to by the developers as close relatives, likely as a nod to their technology-themed abilities.
- Protea is the first Warframe with a built-in universal Aura polarity.
After casting three abilities, empowers her next ability cast with an additive 100% Ability Strength bonus. Each ability she casts builds 1 power bar to charge up the power recorder, displayed on the HUD above her ability icons. Once fully charged with 3 power bars, the leftmost slot glows intensely and the bonus ready message is shown above.
- After the bonus is applied, the power recorder empties to reset the cycle.
- Abilities can be cast in any combination to empower a desired ability with the passive bonus.
- Passive bonus grants improvements to the following aspects of each ability:
- Passive values are not affected by Mods.
- Stored power bars are not affected by ability nullifying effects.
- The power recorder is affected by Protea's Appearance colors.
Throw out grenades in an arc.
(HOLD) SHIELD SATELLITES
|Strength:200 / 250 / 350 / 500 ( damage per second)|
200 / 300 / 400 / 500 (shield restore on attach)
25 / 30 / 40 / 50 (shield points per second)
|Range:2 / 3 / 4 / 5 m (vortex and pickup radii)|
|Misc:1 m (initial jump height)|
3 (shrapnel grenades per throw)
45° / 90° / 135° (shrapnel grenade spread)
33 % ( status chance)
100 % (stagger chance)
4 (shield grenades per throw)
45° / 65° / 115° / 135° (shield grenade spread)
1 (limit of allies per satellite)
2 s (shield gate extension)
- Protea flourishes with a graceful leap, expending 25 Energy to jump up 1 meter then scattering a cluster of grenades thrown in an arcing trajectory toward the aiming reticle. Tapping or holding down the ability key (default ) causes Protea to throw one of her two grenade types: the Shrapnel Vortex or Shield Satellite.
- Energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Throwing animation speed is affected by casting speed, from mods such as and .
- Initial jump height is not affected by mods.
- Tap/Hold cast can be inverted in the Options menu.
- Protea reconfigures her two grenade types depending on the casting method:
- Tapping the ability key scatters 3 grenades along the 45, 90, and 135 degree angles, in the Shrapnel Vortex configuration. On impact with a surface or object, shrapnel grenades bounce away and fall to the ground; landing on a horizontal surface triggers the grenade to release a vortex of flying shrapnel, lasting for 13 seconds. Each shrapnel vortex spans a 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 meter radius, inflicts 200 / 250 / 350 / 500 damage per second with a 33% status chance and a 100% chance to stagger enemies slightly or strongly on each hit.
- Grenade duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Vortex radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Shrapnel grenades per throw, shrapnel grenade spread, and status chances are not affected by mods.
- Shrapnel Vortexes do not require line of sight to damage and stun enemies within range.
- Shrapnel grenade uses a custom model that resembles the shape and pattern of a baseball. When deployed, the grenade spins rapidly in place while emitting a glow of energy particles.
- Shrapnel Vortex visually creates a sphere consisting of multiple trails of energy particles that encircle the grenade at high speed.
- Holding down the ability key instead scatters 4 grenades along the 45, 65, 115 and 135 degree angles, in the Shield Satellite configuration. On impact with a surface or object, shield grenades bounce away and fall to the ground; landing on a horizontal surface activates the satellites to take flight and seek out allies within 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 meters around the landing zone. When Protea or her allies move in range of a satellite, it will attach to the nearest target and orbit around 1 ally, instantly restoring 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 Shield points then constantly recharges 25 / 30 / 40 / 50 shield points per second until it reaches the Overshields limit. Each shield satellite lasts for 13 seconds once deployed, or until its target's shield gate is triggered; upon shield gate trigger, the satellite is destroyed to provide 2 extra seconds of invulnerability to its target.
- Pickup radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Shield restore on attach and shield points per second are affected by Ability Strength.
- Satellite duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Shield grenades per throw, shield grenade spread, limit of allies per satellite, and shield gate extension are not affected by mods.
- Satellites do not require line of sight to be picked up by allies in range.
- Each satellite's pickup radius will briefly appear when first deployed. While standing outside of the pickup radius, active satellites appear surrounded by an energy sphere to guide allies toward them.
- Shield points per second is constant throughout a satellite's lifetime, allowing shields and overshields to replenish upon taking damage.
- Eligible allies for satellite attachment include: Protea, other Warframes, Companions, Eidolon Lures, summoned allied units such as Specters, allied Invasion units, Hostages, Kavor Defectors, Sortie and Arbitrations Defense Operatives, and Defense Objects coming into the satellite's range.
- Has no effect on or , due to their lack of shields.
- Shield satellite uses a custom model that resembles a spherical device with visible mechanical parts. When deployed on the ground, the satellite floats and weaves around the air several meters above while an energy stream anchors it to the surface.
- Shield satellites visually orbit their target in a steady clockwise motion, directly facing it while funneling an energy stream to reinforce shields, represented by a translucent cluster of connected hexagons.
- Ability Synergy:
- Can be recast while active to deploy multiple instances of shrapnel vortexes and shield satellites.
- Casting Grenade Fan is a full-body animation that allows movement with enforced height displacement.
- Grenades travel along separate angles and in an arc. Aim at the ground to quickly deploy them in close proximity, or aim high to throw and scatter them over a long range, far apart from each other.
- Protea will always jump before throwing her grenades, even while she is airborne. Take into account the height difference when casting to land your grenades where you intend.
- Jump into the air and use Aim Glide while casting Grenade Fan repeatedly. This allows Protea to reorient herself by moving the reticle between throws to create lines of Shrapnel Vortexes facing different directions.
- Shrapnel Vortexes stun and push enemies away by staggering them on hit. Throw close together to quickly stack damage, procs, and stuns.
- Shield Satellites persist on allies even after Overshield cap is reached. Throw multiple times to provide autonomous cover for your team, that replaces destroyed satellites to protect allies as their shield gates are triggered by enemy damage.
- Activate and throw multiple Shrapnel Vortexes at groups of enemies. Direct damage from the vortexes, including damage over time from the status effects, are all recorded to fuel the temporal implosion.
- Energy points spent on casting Grenade Fan will be restored by Temporal Anchor's rewind.
- Grenade Fan is the least expensive ability in Protea's kit, making it ideal to power up her passive Ability Strength bonus on every fourth cast.
- Shield Satellites persist on allies who transition into Archwing (either in open world areas or exiting a Railjack), extending their survivability.
Deploys an artillery unit to blast plasma charges at enemies it faces. Each enemy hit increases the power of subsequent plasma attacks.
|Strength:100 / 150 / 200 / 500 ( damage per shot)|
|Range:30 m (targeting range)|
|Misc:3/s (shots per second)|
130° (firing arc)
3 (limit of active turrets)
100% (critical chance)
1x (critical multiplier)
100% ( status chance)
2 m (area of effect)
+100% (damage bonus per hit)
- Protea launches the plasma turret attached to her utility belt, expending 50 Energy to deploy it to hover in the air facing toward the aiming reticle. Once deployed, Blaze Artillery hovers in place for 3 seconds, constantly acquiring enemy targets to fire plasma charges upon with a fire rate of 3 shots per second; enemies must be within direct line of sight, a range of 30 meters, and a 130 degree cone in front of the turret. Protea may deploy up to 3 plasma turrets on the battlefield at once.
- Energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Targeting range is affected by Ability Range.
- Turret duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Deploying animation speed is affected by casting speed, from mods such as and .
- Shots per second, firing arc, and limit of active turrets are not affected by mods.
- Turret duration is shown on the ability icon, as well as displayed on the rear of the turret as a holographic circle.
- When a target is acquired, the turret fires a stream of scorching plasma to inflict 100 / 150 / 200 / 500 damage with a 100% critical chance, 1x critical multiplier and 100% status chance within a 2 meter radius around its target; plasma streams can pierce through all enemies in their path, inflicting damage, status effect, and area of effect on all enemies hit. Blaze Artillery's overall damage increases by 100% for each successful hit against all enemies caught in a plasma stream, stacking for subsequent attacks.
- Damage per shot is affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage bonus per hit, critical chance, critical multiplier, status chance, and area of effect are not affected by mods.
- The current amount of the damage multiplier from enemies hit is shown on the rear of the turret.
- Plasma turret will attempt to fire at different targets in range throughout the artillery's lifetime.
- Enemies within coverage of a Nullifier Crewman's bubble will not be targeted by the turret.
- As every shot is a critical hit, it will deal increased headshot multipliers to certain enemies, such as 4x against most humanoid Grineer instead of the normal 2x on a non-critical hit, despite the 1x critical multiplier.
- Ability Synergy:
- Can be recast while active to deploy multiple turrets.
- Casting Blaze Artillery is an upper-body animation that allows movement.
- Blaze Artillery is an invulnerable object that hovers in front and above Protea as she deploys it.
- Once deployed, the compact state of the plasma turret disappears from Protea's utility belt.
- Blaze Artillery turret uses a custom model that resembles a floating flak turret with dual cannons. Cannons visually recoil when firing plasma charges, as particle effects pour out from the firing cannon followed by the plasma stream surging through the air at high speed.
- On expiration, the turret collapses in on itself in a warping effect; if the expiring turret is the last active instance, it will instantly reappear on Protea's utility belt in the compact state.
- Face toward a crowd of enemies then place a turret. To maximize the plasma charges fired, engage the turret against a number of enemies or heavy units that require several attacks to kill.
- Preemptively place turrets toward directions where enemy forces are likely to come into view.
- When heading to extraction, deploy turrets facing ahead to guard you and your teammates from enemies in front and coming up from behind.
- Damage multiplier is based on the number of enemies hit by a single plasma stream. Blaze Artillery quickly raises its damage multiplier when used in crowded hallways and tight corridors, where plasma streams can pierce through multiple enemies aligned with the shot.
- Plasma turrets prefer to target the closest enemies and switch between targets in range. Use this behavior to your advantage to spread the damage around and apply status effects to stun enemies with a lingering damage over time.
- Due to the punch-through of plasma streams, it is ideal to deploy Blaze Artilleries near the ground to align the shots with crowds of enemies.
- However, deploying turrets higher up gives a greater field of vision when there are obstacles.
- Arrange lines of Shrapnel Vortexes with parallel to each other, creating a funnel to push enemies into the center lane. Deploy turrets to strike the enemies in single file, helping raise each plasma turret's damage multiplier.
- Activate and place multiple turrets. Direct damage from plasma turrets, including the damage over time from status effect are recorded to fuel the temporal implosion.
- Energy spent on the turrets are returned once Protea rewinds.
- Alternatively, use the temporal implosion to pull enemies to the center, then deploy turrets to increase their damage multipliers quickly.
Deploys a device that generates 3 pickups after a short delay: empowered health orb, universal ammo pack and energy orb.
|Strength:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 % (extra pickup drop chance)|
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Misc:3 s (initial pickup drop delay)|
100 HP (empowered health orb restore)
10 % (universal ammo pack restore)
5 s (pickup replenish cooldown)
1 (limit of active caches)
- Protea unfurls the supply cache from her utility belt, expending 75 energy to deploy it in the air in front of her. The Dispensary hovers in place for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds; when first deployed, the supply cache warps in Pickups one by one every 3 seconds in the following sequence: an Empowered Health Orb that restores 100 Health points, a Universal Ammo Pack that restores 10% of maximum Ammo for the currently equipped Weapon, and an Energy Orb. When a pickup type is collected by Protea or her allies, Dispensary will replenish it and trigger a cooldown of 5 seconds before the next replenishment. Each pickup type has a 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% chance to drop a second copy when first warped in and on each replenishment. Only 1 Dispensary may be active at once.
- Energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Extra pickup drop chance is affected by Ability Strength.
- Cache duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Deploying animation speed is affected by casting speed, from mods such as and .
- Initial pickup drop delay, Empowered Health Orb health restore, Universal Ammo Pack ammo restore, pickup replenish cooldown, and limit of active caches are not affected by mods.
- Pickups are arranged in a triangular formation around the cache, spawning from the top of the cache then dropping to the ground below.
- Empowered Health Orb health restore value is used as base value for mod interactions, such as and .
- Universal Ammo Pack restores Atmospheric Archgun ammo upon collection. However, it does not affect the Archgun Deployer cooldown in the Gear menu.
- While deployed, the Dispensary's location is indicated on the minimap using its ability icon.
- Pickups produced by the Dispensary are individual instances per player. If one player picks up an item, it will only disappear for that player while other players can collect their instances at their leisure.
- Pickups are still subject to squad-wide pickup count limit and will despawn from the oldest to the newest after the limit is reached.
- Pickups are replenished one by one according to the aforementioned drop sequence, if multiple pickups were collected by the same player.
- Can be recast while active to deploy a new Dispensary while removing the active cache, dropping multiple new pickups at a different location.
- Casting Dispensary is a full-body animation that allows movement.
- Dispensary is an invulnerable object that hovers in the air where Protea deploys it.
- Protea will deploy the Dispensary toward the direction her character model is facing at the end of the casting animation.
- Supply cache despawns by folding back into its compact form and teleports back to Protea's utility belt.
- Dispensary supply cache uses a custom model that resembles a floating and rotating vase, opening up its three petals to reveal a floral design. Each petal moves in an up and down motion, producing energy lights individually and in unison when spawning pickups. A pollen cloud visual effect bursts upward as a pickup is spawned.
- Subsuming Protea to the Helminth will offer Dispensary and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- However, Subsumed Dispensary's duration is reduced to 5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12 seconds.
- Main article: Repair Dispensary
- Place a supply cache before engaging enemies to give it time to produce a set of pickups.
- Place near static objectives to resupply quickly while defending.
- Jump and place the supply cache high in the air, out of reach from the ability canceling effects of special enemies (e.g. Nullifier Crewman). Pickups will rain down from above and stay put where they land.
- Recast the Dispensary after it has produced a set of pickups to create another set. Spread the placements apart to cover the area in useful supplies.
- Utilize Protea's passive for a chance to create more pickups per supply cache.
- Mod for Ability Duration to keep the cache active longer. Pickups collected by you and your team will have more time to be replenished by the active Dispensary.
- Activate and place a supply cache to completely recover its energy cost once Protea rewinds, while producing more Energy Orbs for later use.
- Universal Ammo Packs are one of the only methods to resupply for Atmospheric Archguns, allowing you and your team extended usage of these heavy weapons.
- Using this ability inside The Index has the potential to stop all Energy Dispensers from spawning energy orbs for the rest of the match, for all players.
Drops a Temporal Anchor which, after a short duration, Protea rewinds to trigger a temporal implosion. Implosion damage increases based on damage dealt between anchor drop and rewind. Everything lost or expended in that time is returned. Dying while Anchor is active rewinds Protea to the anchor, saving her. Protea is knocked down and the anchor vanishes.
|Strength:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 % (recorded damage conversion)|
|Duration:5 / 6 / 7 / 8 s (anchor duration)|
|Range:8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (implosion range)|
|Misc:3 s (initial invulnerability phase)|
100 % (enemy knockdown chance on implosion)
100 % (status cleanse on rewind)
1.5 s (rewind countdown)
100 % (self knockdown chance on lethal hit)
5 % (health restore on lethal hit)
- Protea snapshots her past self where she stands, expending 100 energy to deploy a temporal anchor that saves her position and state at the time of ability activation for 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 seconds. Once anchored in time, Protea is initially invulnerable to damage and immune to status effects for 3 seconds, then becomes free to perform all actions, which are recorded as a trail of afterimages mimicking her specific actions every second. Simultaneously, 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% of each damage instance dealt by Protea from her weapons and abilities while anchored is recorded beneath the aiming reticle. Hold down the ability key (default
) while active to destroy the anchor, cancelling all effects of the ability to keep Protea in her present position and state.
- Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Anchor duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Recorded damage conversion is affected by Ability Strength.
- Initial invulnerability phase is not affected by mods.
- Activation energy cost is permanently consumed and not restored at the end of the ability.
- When the anchor expires or upon manual deactivation by tapping the ability key (default damage to all enemies within direct line of sight in a temporal implosion spanning a 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meter radius around her. Enemies suffer a knockdown while they are violently pulled inward, as Protea is cleansed of all negative Status Effects and thrust back into the past, causing her to physically rewind at accelerated speed through her afterimages to her anchor. Once the rewind is complete, all afterimages and the anchor disappear, while Protea's Ammo, Energy, Shields, Health points and Combo Counter are restored to the amounts saved by her anchor.
), Protea unleashes all recorded damage as
- Implosion range is affected by Ability Range.
- Implosion will not occur on rewind if there is no recorded damage.
- Enemy knockdown chance on implosion and status cleanse on rewind are not affected by mods.
- All fluctuations in Protea's stats, such as gains in ammo or loss of energy, are overridden by the saved amounts of the anchor upon rewind.
- Protea is invulnerable to damage and status effects while rewinding.
- When there is 1.5 seconds remaining on the ability's duration, a ticking sound effect occurs to warn the player before Protea rewinds.
- The player's camera view is locked to the afterimages while rewinding.
- Rewind speed varies depending on the number of afterimages produced by Protea. If Protea has not moved far from her anchor, rewind speed is nearly instantaneous.
- All animations and sounds related to Protea's actions, including sounds from her environment during the ability are recorded then played in reverse when she rewinds.
- Any Melee attacks and Archgun Deployer in mid-animation, as the rewind occurs, will continue the animations and hits once the rewind completes.
- Any carryable items picked up by Protea while anchored, such as Excavation power cell or Mobile Defense datamass, will be dropped on rewind as the action is reversed.
- If an active Atmospheric Archgun runs out of ammo reserves while Protea is anchored, the Archgun will briefly disappear then reappear with the stored ammo count once Protea rewinds.
- If Protea receives lethal damage while anchored, all recorded damage is lost as she immediately rewinds to her anchor, suffering a Knockdown with her health points restored to 5% of maximum health capacity, whilst her ammo, energy, shields and combo counter are restored to the saved amounts.
- Self knockdown chance and health restore on lethal hit are not affected by mods.
- If Protea initiates Transference while anchored, the Operator will be forced to rejoin the Warframe when the rewind begins.
- Ability Synergy:
- Casting Temporal Anchor is a full-body animation that allows movement.
- Temporal Anchor uses a translucent model of Protea that mimics her pose on the ability cast. The anchor's pose changes throughout the duration of the ability. Afterimages capture the poses of Protea depending on the action she takes within that second of time.
- Both the anchor and the afterimages will disappear from view after some time, though this is purely a visual effect as Protea will still rewind through her entire journey.
- Activate and engage enemies with your entire arsenal of weapons and abilities. All resources spent are fully returned to the state before once Protea rewinds.
- Protea returns to her anchor once the ability ends, be mindful of any enemies near it before you rewind as the rewind completion animation will lock Protea in place briefly.
- Before the rewind triggers, tap the ability key to rewind early, or hold down the ability key to abort the rewind. Stats are only reset after the rewind occurs.
- Record at least 1 damage point to trigger a temporal implosion on rewind.
- Use as many Shrapnel Vortexes from and as can be deployed to help record damage for the temporal implosion.
- Deploy Shield Satellites before activating Temporal Anchor to store Overshields, increasing Protea's overall hitpoints after the rewind completes.
- Shield Satellites attached to Protea and her companion will follow them throughout the rewind.
- Moments before the rewind begins, deploy Shield Satellites near you to carry one along for the ride. While shield points will be reset to anchored state, the satellite protects Protea from any unforeseen, potentially lethal damage after she arrives at the anchor point.
- Earn a high melee combo counter then activate this ability, allowing your heavy melee attack to deal substantial damage, then rewind the combo to the previous amount.
|Strength Mods||Duration Mods||Range Mods|
|• • • • • • • ( ) • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Attributes • Helminth • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|