- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Duration increase is affected by Ability Strength.
- The base pull range of 10 meters is affected by Ability Range.
- The enemy pull effect is gradual and not instantaneous.
- Enemies pulled in are laid prone, setting them up for Ground Finishers.
- At the time of its release, Prolonged Paralysis left enemies vulnerable to Finishers as opposed to Ground Finishers. This was changed in Update 15.5, likely to prevent players from clipping into map geometry during Finisher animations, which either resulted in getting stuck or falling out of the map (as this augment was introduced prior to the introduction of the "/unstuck" command in Update 16.2).
- Using it on enemies already effected will remove the ability effects from those enemies.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.1.3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.