- High and damage – effective against health and shields.
- Third highest status chance of all bows, behind and .
- Arrows explode in a 7 meter radius after 1.7 seconds on impacting a surface or enemy.
- Impact releases appendages that stuns and pulls all enemies within 9 meters towards the impact zone.
- Explosion has innate damage – effective against Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Explosion delay reduces likelihood of inflicting self-stagger.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- 's accuracy penalty is minimal on this weapon.
- On kill, bodies will follow the arrow that killed them, damaging enemies in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Can benefit from ( ) and .
- Fire rate mods apply double their bonuses.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Explosion has innate damage – less effective against Machinery and Infested.
- Lowest critical chance of all bows.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Third slowest charge speed of all bows, after and .
- Cannot be fired at partial charge.
- Arrows have travel time with slight arcing.
- Very low ammo reserves.
- Draws ammo from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from central impact.
- Explosion range cannot be increased with .
- Appendages are not affected by status chance mods, such as .
The Proboscis Cernos's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 245||Blueprints Price:30,000|
- Each tick and the final explosion can damage and proc status independently.
- Tendrils do not require line of sight to latch onto enemies, but cannot pull enemies through walls.
- Will not pull or damage enemies inside a Nullifier bubble. Will deal damage to the bubble on the arrow hit and on explosion, but not on pre-explosion damage ticks. This is the case whether firing outside the bubble or from within the bubble.
- causes the arrow to explode immediately after landing.
- only affects the radius of the final blast, and does not increase the range of appendages.
- Because of the weapon's appendages pulling enemies into a cluster, it synergizes extremely well with Warframe ability augment mods that require enemies within the said abilities' area-of-effect to trigger, such as and .
- Good primary weapon choice for Specters, because of its crowd control abilities and high base damage.
- Can be used to pull enemies into 's Gaze to ensure their armor is reduced (or removed) before the explosion takes place.
- A Proboscis is the elongated, tube-like mouthpart on insects like butterflies, mosquitoes, etc.
- , the normal counterpart.
- , the Red Veil custom counterpart.
- , the Primed counterpart.
- , another Infested Cernos counterpart that is used as a requisite ingredient.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|