The Prisma Veritux is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 150,000 and 550. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Highest critical chance of all arch-melees.
- High status chance.
- Innate polarity.
- Third lowest base damage of all Arch-melees, after Kaszas and Centaur.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Possesses delay between combo looping, hindering attack speed.
- Prisma Veritux, compared to Veritux:
- Lower base damage (394.0 vs. 470.0)
- Higher critical chance (30% vs. 5%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.83)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 0)
- See Category:Prisma Veritux Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Veritux Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Prisma Veritux was visible as an entry in a player's Profile under Equipment before it was released.
- As a Prisma weapon, the Prisma Veritux has a modified attack sound from the normal Veritux.
Prisma Veritux Skins
- Veritux, the standard version.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus • Grattler|
Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)