- High damage – effective against health.
- Second highest critical chance of all arch-melees, behind .
- High status chance.
- Innate polarity.
- Third lowest base damage of all Arch-melees, after and .
- Possesses delay between combo looping, hindering attack speed.
- Prisma Veritux (Normal Attack), compared to Veritux (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (394 vs. 470)
- Lower total damage (394 vs. 470)
- Higher base critical chance (30.00% vs. 5.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher base status chance (20.00% vs. 10.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (512.2 vs. 481.75)
- Higher burst DPS (512.2 vs. 401.29)
- Higher sustained DPS (512.2 vs. 401.29)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.83)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 0)
The Prisma Veritux is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 150,000 and 550. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- The Prisma Veritux was visible as an entry in a player's Profile under Equipment before it was released.
- As a Prisma weapon, the Prisma Veritux has a modified attack sound from the normal .
Prisma Veritux Skins
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||• • • ( ) • • ( ) • ( ) • • • • • •|
|Arch-melees||• • • • • • ( )|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|