- This weapon deals primarily and damage.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate polarity.
- High accuracy while aiming.
- Normal Attack
- High crit chance
- High magazine
- Above average effective fire rate
- Very high max ammo
- High reload speed
- Above average status chance
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Poor accuracy with hipfire.
- Normal Attack
- Low damage
- Low disposition
- Prisma Twin Gremlins (Normal Attack), compared to Twin Gremlins (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (27 vs. 36)
- Lower total damage (27 vs. 36.99)
- Higher base critical chance (23.00% vs. 15.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (1.9x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher base status chance (23.00% vs. 15.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (32.58 vs. 39.76)
- Higher burst DPS (287.76 vs. 198.82)
- Higher sustained DPS (258.42 vs. 168.01)
- Higher fire rate (8.83 vs. 5)
- Larger magazine (70 vs. 30)
- Larger max ammo capacity (600 vs. 210)
- Faster reload time (0.9 vs. 1.1)
- More accurate (36.4 vs. 16.7)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 5)
- Lower disposition (●●●●○ (1.15x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.20x))
The Prisma Twin Gremlins is sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 220,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
Prisma Twin Gremlins Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8 (2018-10-25)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|