- High and damage – effective against armor and health.
- High critical chance and status chance.
- High accuracy while aiming.
- High magazine capacity.
- High reload speed.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate polarity.
- Low damage – less effective against shields.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Poor accuracy with hipfire.
- Prisma Twin Gremlins (attack: Normal), compared to Twin Gremlins (attack: Normal):
- Lower base damage (27 vs. 36.99)
- Lower total damage (27 vs. 36.99)
- Higher base critical chance (23% vs. 15%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (1.9x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher base status chance (23% vs. 15%)
- Lower average damage per shot (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (32.59 vs. 39.76)
- Higher burst DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (287.76 vs. 198.82)
- Higher sustained DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (258.42 vs. 168.02)
- Higher fire rate (8.83 round(s)/sec vs. 5 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (70 round(s) vs. 30 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (600 round(s) vs. 210 round(s))
- Faster reload time (0.9 s vs. 1.1 s)
- More accurate (36.4 vs. 16.7)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 5)
- Lower disposition (1.15 vs. 1.2)
The Prisma Twin Gremlins is sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 220,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
Prisma Twin Gremlins Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8 (2018-10-25)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|