The Prisma Twin Gremlins is sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 220,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- High Puncture and Slash damage – effective against armor and health.
- High critical chance and status chance.
- High accuracy.
- High magazine capacity.
- High reload speed.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate polarity.
- Prisma Twin Gremlins, compared to Twin Gremlins:
- Lower base damage (27.0 vs. 36.99)
- Higher critical chance (23% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (1.9x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (23% vs. 15%)
- Higher fire rate (8.83 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (70 rounds vs. 30 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (600 rounds vs. 210 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (0.9 s vs. 1.1 s)
- More accurate (36 vs. 17)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 5)
- See Category:Prisma Twin Gremlins Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Twin Gremlins Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Prisma Twin Gremlins are the second secondary weapon to have a Prisma variant after the Prisma Angstrum.
Prisma Twin Gremlins Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8
- Twin Gremlins, the base variant.