The Prisma Tetra is the Prisma variant of the , featuring higher damage, fire rate, status and critical stats.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Good damage – effective against armor.
- High status chance.
- Can use the Tetra-exclusive and mods.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Low critical chance.
- Low accuracy.
- Prisma Tetra (Normal), compared to Tetra (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (38 vs. 32)
- Higher total damage (38 vs. 32)
- Higher base critical chance (10% vs. 4%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher base status chance (24% vs. 20%)
- Higher average damage per shot (41.8 vs. 32.64)
- Higher burst DPS (295.94 vs. 217.71)
- Higher sustained DPS (239.44 vs. 178.11)
- Higher fire rate (7.08 round(s)/sec vs. 6.67 round(s)/sec)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 3)
- Lower disposition (1.45 vs. 1.5)
The Prisma Tetra is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 50,000 and 400. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- With a large portion (80%) of its total damage relying on , it is somewhat more viable to equip than with most weapons.
- The Prisma Tetra is the first Corpus weapon to have the "Prisma" prefix.
- Fourth lowest fire rate of all fully automatic rifles, after , , and .
Prisma Tetra Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|