Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Good damage – effective against armor.
- High status chance.
- Good accuracy.
- Can use the Tetra-exclusive and mods.
- Low and no damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Low critical chance.
- Fourth lowest fire rate of all fully automatic rifles, after , , and .
- Prisma Tetra, compared to Tetra:
- Higher base damage (38 vs. 32)
- Higher critical chance (10% vs. 4%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (24% vs. 20%)
- Higher fire rate (7.08 rounds/sec vs. 6.67 rounds/sec)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 3)
- Lower disposition (1.45 vs. 1.5)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Prisma Tetra is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 50,000 and 400. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- With a large portion (80%) of its total damage relying on , it is somewhat more viable to equip than with most weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Prisma Tetra is the first Corpus weapon to have the "Prisma" prefix.
Media[edit | edit source]
Prisma Tetra Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- , the original version of this weapon
- Prisma, the prefix of the weapon
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|