The Prisma Tetra is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 50,000 and 400. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Good Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- High status chance.
- Good accuracy.
- Can use the Tetra-exclusive Focused Acceleration and Kinetic Ricochet mods.
- Low Impact and no Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Low critical chance.
- Fourth lowest fire rate of all fully automatic rifles, after Tetra, Buzlok, and Panthera.
- Prisma Tetra, compared to Tetra:
- Higher base damage (38.0 vs. 32.0)
- Higher critical chance (10% vs. 4%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (24% vs. 20%)
- Higher fire rate (7.08 rounds/sec vs. 6.67 rounds/sec)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 3)
- Lower disposition (1.45 vs. 1.5)
- See Category:Prisma Tetra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Tetra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- With a large portion (80%) of its total damage relying on Puncture, it is somewhat more viable to equip Piercing Caliber than with most weapons.
- The Prisma Tetra is the first Corpus weapon to have the "Prisma" prefix.