“From memories of a past that has yet to be...”This content is exclusive to the Chinese build of WARFRAME.
- The Prisma Machete can be purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 200,000 and 550. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Third highest base damage of all machetes, behind Prova Vandal and Machete Wraith.
- Good critical chance.
- Third highest status chance of all machetes, behind Prova Vandal and Machete Wraith.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Machete Heavy Attack will hit its target four times in a row.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Below average critical multiplier and attack speed.
- Prisma Machete, compared to Machete:
- Higher base damage (193.0 vs. 120.0)
- Higher critical chance (15% vs. 10%)
- Higher critical multiplier (1.9x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (31% vs. 15%)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 1)
- Prisma Machete, compared to Machete Wraith:
- Lower base damage (193.0 vs. 211.0)
- Lower critical chance (15% vs. 19%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.9x vs. 2.1x)
- Lower status chance (31% vs. 33%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1.08)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 11)
- See Category:Prisma Machete Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Machete Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Despite Prisma weapons typically having improved attributes, the Prisma Machete's stats were identical to that of the regular Machete, prior to the Update 26.0.
Prisma Machete Skins
- Machete, the original counterpart of this weapon.
- Machete Wraith, the Wraith counterpart.
- Prisma, a special weapon variant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.