The Prisma Machete is the Prisma variant of the , featuring overall improved stats.
- Third highest base damage of all machetes, behind and .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance.
- Third highest status chance of all machetes, behind Prova Vandal and Machete Wraith.
- Machete Heavy Attack will hit its target four times in a row.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Below average critical multiplier and attack speed.
- Prisma Machete (Normal), compared to Machete (Normal):
- Prisma Machete (Normal), compared to Machete Wraith (Normal):
- Lower base damage (193 vs. 211)
- Lower critical chance (15% vs. 19%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.9x vs. 2.1x)
- Lower status chance (31% vs. 33%)
- Higher disposition (1.45 vs. 1.4)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1.08)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 11)
The Prisma Machete can be purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 200,000 and 400. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Despite Prisma weapons typically having improved attributes, the Prisma Machete's stats were identical to that of the regular . In Update 26.0 (2019-10-31), over two years after Warframe China was discontinued on the PS4, the Prisma Machete was included in the patch notes where it was given updated and unique stats. Despite this, it was actually released almost two years after the aforementioned patch notes.
- Interestingly when it was released, it appeared in Codex in the 2021-06-10 Hotfix before Baro Ki'Teer showed up with it on 2021-07-02.
Prisma Machete Skins
- , the original counterpart of this weapon.
- , the Wraith counterpart.
- Prisma, a special weapon variant.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|