“Maybe next time.”This item is not available for purchase from the Void Trader at this time.
The Prisma Grinlok is the Prisma variant of the Grinlok semi-automatic rifle featuring higher critical chance, critical multiplier, status chance, magazine, and different damage distribution, but lower accuracy.
The Prisma Grinlok is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 220,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Tied with Grinlok for the second highest base damage of all semi-automatic rifles, behind Kuva Chakkhurr.
- High critical chance.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all semi-automatic rifles, behind Tiberon Prime.
- Second highest status chance of all semi-automatic rifles, behind Nagantaka.
- Large magazine.
- Fairly high reload speed.
- Little to no vertical recoil.
- High accuracy.
- Very small spread.
- Excellent ammo efficiency.
- Innate polarity.
- Can equip the Grinlok-exclusive Deadly Sequence and Grinloked (Conclave only) mods.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Tied with Grinlok for the second slowest fire rate of all semi-automatic rifles, after Kuva Chakkhurr.
- Prisma Grinlok, compared to Grinlok:
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Higher critical chance (21% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.9x vs. 2.5x)
- Higher status chance (37% vs. 35%)
- Larger magazine (21 rounds vs. 9 rounds)
- Less accurate (32 vs. 44)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (1.25 vs. 1.3)
- See Category:Prisma Grinlok Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Grinlok Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Prisma Grinlok Skins
Last updated: Update 24.4