The Prisma Grinlok is the Prisma variant of the semi-automatic rifle featuring higher critical chance, critical multiplier, status chance, magazine, and different damage distribution, but lower accuracy.
- Tied with for the second highest base damage of all semi-automatic rifles, behind .
- High critical chance.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all semi-automatic rifles, behind .
- Second highest status chance of all semi-automatic rifles, behind .
- Large magazine.
- Fairly high reload speed.
- Little to no vertical recoil.
- High accuracy.
- Very small spread.
- Excellent ammo efficiency.
- Innate polarity.
- Can equip the Grinlok-exclusive and (Conclave only) mods.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Tied with for the second slowest fire rate of all semi-automatic rifles, after .
- Prisma Grinlok (Normal Attack), compared to Grinlok (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Higher base critical chance (21.00% vs. 15.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.9x vs. 2.5x)
- Higher base status chance (37.00% vs. 35.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (261.61 vs. 229.07)
- Higher burst DPS (436.89 vs. 382.55)
- Higher sustained DPS (384.86 vs. 290.81)
- Larger magazine (21 vs. 9)
- Less accurate (32 vs. 44.4)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (●●●●○ (1.25x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.30x))
The Prisma Grinlok is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 220,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
Prisma Grinlok Skins
Last updated: Update 24.4 (2019-03-08)
- , the original counterpart.
- Prisma, the special items sold by Baro Ki'Teer.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|