The Prisma Grakata is the Prisma variant of the assault rifle, featuring enhanced fire rate, reload speed, critical damage, magazine, and ammo reserves.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Near-equal physical damage – effective against all factions, Sentient and Shadow Stalker.
- Very high critical chance.
- Tied with for the second highest critical multiplier of all fully automatic rifles, behind , / , and / .
- High status chance.
- Highest fire rate of all primary weapons.
- High accuracy.
- Large magazine and reserve ammo size.
- Can use the Grakata-exclusive and mods.
- Third lowest base damage of all fully automatic rifles, after / , and normal ; very reliant on its high critical damage potential.
- Ill-suited against Object-based health as it nullifies any critical hits.
- High recoil makes it difficult to shoot down enemies beyond medium range.
- High fire rate and recoil hinders the weapon's high accuracy.
- Low reload speed.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Prisma Grakata, compared to Grakata:
- Higher base damage (15 vs. 11)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (21% vs. 20%)
- Higher fire rate (21.67 rounds/sec vs. 20 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (120 rounds vs. 60 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (1,000 rounds vs. 750 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.4 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 5)
- Lower disposition (1.3 vs. 1.35)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Prisma Grakata is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 100,000 and 610. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to a high rate of fire and a high critical chance, can be used with the Prisma Grakata to lower the firerate (effectively making the weapon easier to handle and reduces ammo cost) and increase the critical chance at the cost of slightly lower overall DPS.
- Compared to other rifles with high rates of fire, the Prisma Grakata has a high chance to cause status effects, which goes well with builds designed to weaken, confuse, or stun enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon appeared in the Codex with Update 16.4, but was later removed from visibility in Hotfix 16.4.3. It reappeared in the Codex in Update 16.7.
- Like other Prisma guns, the Prisma Grakata has a change to its firing sound when compared to the normal variant.
- The Prisma Grakata used to have the same reload animation as the up until Update 18.5.
Media[edit | edit source]
Prisma Grakata Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- , the original counterpart.
- Prisma, the special items sold by Baro Ki'Teer.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|