The Prisma Grakata is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 100,000 and 610. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage by a small margin.
- Near-equal physical damage – effective against all factions, Sentient and Shadow Stalker.
- Very high critical chance.
- Tied with Buzlok for the second highest critical multiplier of all fully automatic rifles, behind Tiberon Prime, Soma/ Soma Prime, and Baza/ Baza Prime.
- High status chance.
- Highest fire rate of all primary weapons.
- High accuracy.
- Large magazine and reserve ammo size.
- Can use the Grakata-exclusive Brain Storm and Wild Frenzy mods.
- Third lowest base damage of all rifles, after Soma/ Soma Prime, and normal Grakata; very reliant on its high critical damage potential.
- Ill-suited against Object-based health as it nullifies any critical hits.
- High recoil makes it difficult to shoot down enemies beyond medium range.
- High fire rate and recoil hinders the weapon's high accuracy.
- Low reload speed.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Prisma Grakata, compared to Grakata:
- Higher base damage (15.0 vs. 11.0)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (21% vs. 20%)
- Higher fire rate (21.67 rounds/sec vs. 20 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (120 rounds vs. 60 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (1000 rounds vs. 750 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.4 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 5)
- Lower disposition (1.3 vs. 1.35)
- See Category:Prisma Grakata Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Grakata Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Due to a high rate of fire and a high critical chance, Critical Delay can be used with the Prisma Grakata to lower the firerate (effectively making the weapon easier to handle and reduces ammo cost) and increase the critical chance at the cost of slightly lower overall DPS.
- Compared to other rifles with high rates of fire, the Prisma Grakata has a high chance to cause status effects, which goes well with builds designed to weaken, confuse, or stun enemies.
- This weapon appeared in the Codex with Update 16.4, but was later removed from visibility in Hotfix 16.4.3. It reappeared in the Codex in Update 16.7.
- Like other Prisma guns, the Prisma Grakata has a change to its firing sound when compared to the normal variant.
- The Prisma Grakata used to have the same reload animation as the Ignis up until Update 18.5.