The Prisma Grakata is the Prisma variant of the assault rifle, featuring enhanced fire rate, reload speed, critical damage, magazine, and ammo reserves.
- Can use the Grakata-exclusive and mods.
- Highest fire rate.
- High critical chance.
- Tied for third highest critical multiplier with , behind .
- Above average reload speed.
- Tied for second largest magazine with , behind .
- Third largest ammo pool behind .
- High recoil.
- Very low damage per shot.
- Prisma Grakata (Normal), compared to Grakata (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (15 vs. 11)
- Higher total damage (15 vs. 11)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2x)
- Higher base status chance (21% vs. 20%)
- Higher average damage per shot (20.63 vs. 13.75)
- Higher burst DPS (446.94 vs. 275)
- Higher sustained DPS (328.35 vs. 152.78)
- Higher fire rate (21.67 round(s)/sec vs. 20 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (120 round(s) vs. 60 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (1,000 round(s) vs. 750 round(s))
- Faster reload time (2 s vs. 2.4 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 5)
- Lower disposition (1.3 vs. 1.35)
The Prisma Grakata is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 100,000 and 610. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Due to a high rate of fire and a high critical chance, can be used with the Prisma Grakata to lower the firerate (effectively making the weapon easier to handle and reduces ammo cost) and increase the critical chance at the cost of slightly lower overall DPS.
- Compared to other rifles with high rates of fire, the Prisma Grakata has a high chance to cause status effects, which goes well with builds designed to weaken, confuse, or stun enemies.
- This weapon appeared in the Codex with Update 16.4 (2015-04-23), but was later removed from visibility in Hotfix 16.4.3 (2015-04-24). It reappeared in the Codex in Update 16.7 (2015-06-04).
- Like other Prisma guns, the Prisma Grakata has a change to its firing sound when compared to the normal variant.
- The Prisma Grakata used to have the same reload animation as the up until Update 18.5 (2016-03-04).
- Tied with for the second highest critical multiplier of all fully automatic rifles, behind , / , and / .
- Third lowest base damage of all fully automatic rifles, after / , and normal .
- Highest fire rate of all primary weapons.
Prisma Grakata Skins
- , the normal variant.
- Prisma, the void-touched items sold by Baro Ki'Teer.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|