- High damage – effective against shields.
- Very high critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- High status chance.
- Good ammo efficiency, generating relatively small cooldown for the Archgun Deployer for every second fired.
- Short reload delay of 0.25 seconds in Archwing mode.
- Tied with for the second fastest reload speed of all arch-guns in Atmospheric mode, behind .
- Innate two polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Small magazine size.
- Has notable recoil which throws off accuracy at medium-long range shooting.
- Prisma Dual Decurions (Normal), compared to Dual Decurion (Normal):
- Higher base critical chance (30% vs. 28%)
- Higher base status chance (24% vs. 14%)
- Higher average damage per shot (149.6 vs. 146.96)
- Higher burst DPS (1,496 vs. 1,224.18)
- Higher sustained DPS (1,170.46 vs. 993.91)
- Higher fire rate (10 round(s)/sec vs. 8.33 round(s)/sec)
- More accurate (16 vs. 12.5)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Lower disposition (1.05 vs. 1.3)
The Prisma Dual Decurions is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 175,000 and 525. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Despite not being hitscan in Archwing mode, this weapon doesn't display lead indicators.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||• • • ( ) • • ( ) • ( ) • • • • • •|
|Arch-melees||• • • • • • ( )|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|