Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Very high critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- High status chance.
- Good ammo efficiency, generating relatively small cooldown for the Archgun Deployer for every second fired.
- Short reload delay of 0.25 seconds in Archwing mode.
- Tied with Dual Decurion for the second fastest reload speed of all arch-guns in Atmospheric mode, behind Cyngas.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Small magazine size.
- Has notable recoil which throws off accuracy at medium-long range shooting.
- Prisma Dual Decurion, compared to Dual Decurion:
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Prisma Dual Decurion is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 175,000 and 525. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Despite not being hitscan in Archwing mode, this weapon doesn't display lead indicators.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Dual Decurion, the normal counterpart.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||Cortege • Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion ( Prisma) • Fluctus • Grattler • Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Mausolon • Morgha • Phaedra • Velocitus|
|Arch-melees||Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux • Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)|
|Exalted||Arquebex • Ironbride|