The Prisma Burst Laser is the default weapon for the Prisma Shade Sentinel and is a special Prisma version of the Burst Laser. The Prisma Burst Laser fires three quick shots in succession. This weapon accepts pistol mods.
- This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring the Prisma Shade. Note that this weapon also takes up one sentinel slot.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Fires three shots in quick succession.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- No reload speed.
- Low Impact and Slash – less effective against shields and health.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low status chance.
- Prisma Burst Laser, compared to Burst Laser:
- Higher base damage (10.0 vs. 7.0)
- Higher critical chance (5% vs. 2.5%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.3x)
- Higher status chance (10% vs. 2%)
- Higher fire rate (1.61 rounds/sec vs. 1.5 rounds/sec)
- See Category:Prisma Burst Laser Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Burst Laser Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Prisma Burst Laser's Fire Rate (1.61/s) is per burst, not per shot. However, its Status Chance (10%) is per shot. Each of the three shots in a burst will roll to proc status.
- Its reload time of 0.0 seconds means that the Prisma Burst Laser takes no breaks from firing, while the sentinel is not preoccupied. This also means that its magazine size and reload speed modifications are irrelevant. Furthermore, it benefits more from fire rate than other weapons, due to its fire rate not impacting how much time it will spend reloading. This is converse to Prime Laser Rifle, which spends its entire magazine in a third of a second.
- Despite having an accuracy of 100, Diriga's Calculated Shot makes shots fire at an extreme spread: it is ill-advised to equip Diriga with this weapon.
- Shortly after the Prisma Shade was available, this weapon could be purchased separately from Baro Ki'Teer, without having to purchase the Prisma Shade at all. This was quickly rectified.