- Prisma Burst Laser (Normal Attack), compared to Burst Laser (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (10 vs. 7)
- Higher total damage (10 vs. 7)
- Higher base critical chance (5.00% vs. 2.50%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.3x)
- Higher base status chance (10.00% vs. 2.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (10.5 vs. 7.05)
- Higher burst DPS (16.87 vs. 11.33)
- Higher sustained DPS (16.85 vs. 11.32)
The Prisma Burst Laser is automatically acquired upon claiming the from the Foundry. Note that this weapon also takes up one Sentinel inventory slot.
- The Prisma Burst Laser's Fire Rate (1.61/s) is per burst, not per shot. However, its Status Chance (10%) is per shot. Each of the three shots in a burst will roll to proc status.
- Its reload time of 0.0 seconds means that the Prisma Burst Laser takes no breaks from firing, while the sentinel is not preoccupied. This also means that its magazine size and reload speed modifications are irrelevant. Furthermore, it benefits more from fire rate than other weapons, due to its fire rate not impacting how much time it will spend reloading. This is converse to , which spends its entire magazine in a third of a second.
- Despite having an accuracy of 100, 's makes shots fire at an extreme spread: it is ill-advised to equip Diriga with this weapon.
- With its virtually nonexistent downtime, this weapon is excellent to equip with or , allowing the Companion to get as many assists as possible.
- Shortly after the Prisma Shade was available, this weapon could be purchased separately from Baro Ki'Teer, without having to purchase the Prisma Shade at all. This was quickly rectified.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|