Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Low Impact and Slash – less effective against shields and health.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low status chance.
- Prisma Burst Laser, compared to Burst Laser:
- Higher base damage (10.0 vs. 7.0)
- Higher critical chance (5% vs. 2.5%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.3x)
- Higher status chance (10% vs. 2%)
- Higher fire rate (1.61 rounds/sec vs. 1.5 rounds/sec)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Prisma Burst Laser's Fire Rate (1.61/s) is per burst, not per shot. However, its Status Chance (10%) is per shot. Each of the three shots in a burst will roll to proc status.
- Its reload time of 0.0 seconds means that the Prisma Burst Laser takes no breaks from firing, while the sentinel is not preoccupied. This also means that its magazine size and reload speed modifications are irrelevant. Furthermore, it benefits more from fire rate than other weapons, due to its fire rate not impacting how much time it will spend reloading. This is converse to Prime Laser Rifle, which spends its entire magazine in a third of a second.
- Despite having an accuracy of 100, Diriga's Calculated Shot makes shots fire at an extreme spread: it is ill-advised to equip Diriga with this weapon.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Shortly after the Prisma Shade was available, this weapon could be purchased separately from Baro Ki'Teer, without having to purchase the Prisma Shade at all. This was quickly rectified.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.