Primed Pressure Point is the Primed version of the Pressure Point mod that increases a melee weapon's base damage by 15% per rank, to a maximum of 165% at rank 10, a direct upgrade of Pressure Point's maximum of 120%.
- This mod can be purchased unranked from Baro Ki'Teer for 300,000 and 385. Note however that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not have this item available at every time.
- Primed Pressure Point is essentially the Pressure Point mod with Legendary rarity and 5 more ranks. It is considered the same mod as its Common counterpart, and thus both mods cannot be equipped together.
- This mod has less damage increase per rank than its Common counterpart, making it less effective up to and including rank 7 because of higher capacity cost. For comparison, Pressure Point increases damage by 120% at rank 5, while Primed Pressure Point only increases damage by 90% at the same rank and cost.
- Even at max rank, Primed Pressure Point is less effective compared to Pressure Point in Damage / Cost, but still remains more effective than Elemental mods, while also boosting them.
- The difference in effectiveness is minimized, though not eliminated, if a Madurai-polarized slot is used, because Pressure Point's max rank (9) is an odd number, whereas Primed Pressure Point's max rank (14) is even.
- On a weapon modded with no other base damage-increasing mods (e.g. Spoiled Strike), swapping out Pressure Point for Primed Pressure Point represents an increase of 2.65 ÷ 2.20 − 1 = 20.45%.
- Primed Pistol Gambit, the only other Primed mod with a reduced effect per rank, also has reduced drain to balance out the lower gain, thus being more effective than its normal counterpart for any given mod cost.
- During Devstream 76, Scott McGregor revealed that this mod was never meant to be released, but it was added into the game without his knowledge by Sheldon Carter.
- Pressure Point, the normal version.
- Primed Point Blank, the shotgun counterpart.
- Primed Pistol Gambit, another Primed mod with reduced effect per rank.