Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be purchased unranked from the Void Trader Baro Ki'Teer for 220,000 and 400. Note however that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not have this item available at every time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Primed Pistol Gambit is additive with similar mods. For example, a Sicarus with a max rank Primed Pistol Gambit and Creeping Bullseye will have a 16% × (1 + 187% + 48%) = 53.6% critical chance.
- Unlike most Primed mods, Primed Pistol Gambit offers less critical chance per rank than its normal version, giving only 17% per rank compared to Pistol Gambit's 20%. However, Primed Pistol Gambit has a higher maximum rank along with a lower overall mod cost for similar benefits.
- At the cost of needing more Endo in order to upgrade this mod, Primed Pistol Gambit boasts a better critical chance to drain ratio.
- Had Primed Pistol Gambit followed Pistol Gambit's format, it would have had 220% critical chance at the cost of 14 drain.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Can be combined with Hydraulic Crosshairs for a total increase of +322% after getting a shot to an enemy's head. This allows the Akmagnus, Lex Prime, Spira, and Twin Grakatas to gain a critical chance of 105.5%, guaranteeing crits.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Pistol Gambit, the normal version.
- Primed Pressure Point, another Primed mod with reduced effect per rank.
|Critical Hit Mods|
|Rifle||Chance||Point Strike • Critical Delay • Argon Scope|
|Damage||Vital Sense • Hammer Shot • Bladed Rounds|
|Shotgun||Chance||Blunderbuss • Critical Deceleration • Laser Sight|
|Damage||Ravage ( Primed) • Shrapnel Shot|
|Pistol||Chance||Pistol Gambit ( Primed) • Creeping Bullseye • Hydraulic Crosshairs|
|Damage||Target Cracker ( Primed) • Hollow Point • Sharpened Bullets|
|Melee||Chance||Blood Rush • Maiming Strike • Sacrificial Steel • True Steel|
|Damage||Gladiator Might • Organ Shatter ( Amalgam)|
|Weapon Augment||Deadly Maneuvers • Deadly Sequence|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.