- This mod can be purchased unranked from the Void Trader Baro Ki'Teer for 100,000 and 350. Note however that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not have this item available at every time.
- Primed Heavy Trauma is essentially the Heavy Trauma mod with Legendary rarity and 5 more ranks. It is considered the same mod as its Rare counterpart, and thus both mods cannot be equipped together.
- Can be combined with Collision Force to provide a 285% total increase to Impact damage.
- Compared to a base elemental mod (+90%) in terms of raw damage, Primed Heavy Trauma becomes more effective at rank 9 when a weapon's Impact damage exceeds 60% of total weapon damage. This does not take damage type multipliers into consideration.
- Compared to Primed Pressure Point, they share the same % bonus, but Primed Heavy Trauma uses 12 mod capacity instead of 14, making it more cost efficient only if more than 85.7% of a weapon's base damage is Impact damage. It terms of mod slot efficiency, it is simply inferior.
- Atlas' Landslide and Baruuk's Serene Storm benefit from this mod. Valkyr's Hysteria benefits more from Primed Pressure Point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.