Primary Deadhead is a Primary Arcane Enhancement that on headshot kill increases primary weapon damage for 24 seconds and stacks up to 3 times. At max rank, it also passively increases headshot damage multiplier and reduces recoil.
|Rank||Damage per Stack||Total at 3 stacks||Headshot Multiplier||Recoil|
|Arcane||16.67%||5 – 6 kills||38 ± 13 kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- When the buff times out, one stack is lost and the buff duration resets.
- Headshot bonus stacks additively with , innate headshot damage bonuses on weapons such as , and snipers with bonus headshot damage from scope bonuses.
- Kills from some status procs on the target's head do not count as a headshot kill.
- Can be used on weapons which normally have a 1.0x multiplier to headshots (such as the / ) to give them a 1.3x headshot multiplier and actually provide a benefit.
- Since Electricity and Gas procs are able to independently land headshots, they benefit twice from the headshot multiplier bonus. Both of these procs will have 1.69x headshot damage from the bonus.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|