Primal Rage is a Warframe Augment Mod for that increases the critical chance of with every kill, up to a maximum of 150%. The additional critical chance gradually falls off after stops killing for 5 seconds.
|Rank||Decay per second||Critical chance per kill||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Primal Rage has a bonus cap of +150% critical chance. At full stacks 's critical chance will be 62.5%.
- This Augment only provides bonus critical chance to Iron Staff.
- The critical chance bonus is additive with critical chance mods.
- Critical chance per kill is affected by Ability Strength while the decay rate is affected by Ability Duration.
- The maximum bonus critical chance cap of 150% is not affected by mods.
- For example, with a max-ranked and , Iron Staff will gain:
Base Critical Chance per Kill × (1 + Strength Mods) = 15% × (1 + 0.3) = 19.5% critical chance per kill
- With a max-ranked , the critical chance decay rate becomes:
Base Decay Rate ÷ (1 + Duration Mods) = 1% ÷ (1 + 0.3) = 0.7692%/sec
- retains Primal Rage's effects as long as Primal Fury remains active, and the bonus will reset if Primal Fury is deactivated by any means.
- Primal Rage's current percentages are displayed beside 's shield and health indicators.
Last update: Update 25.2 (2019-06-19)