“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Update 25.2; Need to update gifs and stance combos
Primal Fury is a unique Stance exclusive to Iron Staff that can only be acquired and used by activating Wukong's fourth ability, Primal Fury. This Stance overrides the Stance on any currently equipped melee weapon for as long as Primal Fury remains active.
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Falling Oak Buster||4x3x8x|
|Spinning Crash Technique|| (+ )(+ )|
(+ )(+ )
|Cyclone Lightning Strike|| (+ )+ |
|Rolling Boulder Rush|| (+ )(+ )|
(+ )(+ )
| (In air) (In air)
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 5x300%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Primal Fury is a unique stance which can only be temporarily obtained through the use of Wukong's Primal Fury. There are no other possible methods to obtain this stance.
- This stance will be ranked up as the ability is ranked up as well. Hence, some combos will not be accessible until the ability has been completely ranked up.
- This stance is possibly the only one in the game to feature two versions of the same attack; one where Wukong moves, and one where he does not. This is most apparent with the Rolling Boulder Rush and Spinning Crash Technique combos; the former is a simple aesthetic change while the latter allows Wukong to cross great distances while attacking, using the Staff itself to vault and/or charge, according to which portion of the combo is used.
- Primal Fury is one of four identified stance mods that are exclusive to a Warframe instead of a weapon type, the other two being Excalibur's Exalted Blade and Valkyr's Hysteria, as well as Baruuk's Serene Storm.
- This is the first stance to not feature a charge attack.