“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Update 25.2; Need to update gifs and stance combos
Primal Fury is a unique Stance exclusive to Iron Staff that can only be acquired and used by activating Wukong's fourth ability, Primal Fury. This Stance overrides the Stance on any currently equipped melee weapon for as long as Primal Fury remains active.
|Combo Name||Button Combination||Length||Avg Dmg Multi/s|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Latching)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Ranged Attack|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Primal Fury is a unique stance which can only be temporarily obtained through the use of Wukong's Primal Fury. There are no other possible methods to obtain this stance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This stance will be ranked up as the ability is ranked up as well. Hence, some combos will not be accessible until the ability has been completely ranked up.
- The slams of Rolling Boulder Rush all do Blast damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Primal Fury is one of four identified stance mods that are exclusive to a Warframe instead of a weapon type, the other three being Excalibur's Exalted Blade, Valkyr's Hysteria, and Baruuk's Serene Storm.
- This is the first stance to not feature a charge attack.