Summon the Iron Staff and unleash fury.
Energy Drain: 3 s-1
|Strength:100 / 125 / 200 / 250|
|Range:2% / 5% / 10% / 20% (melee range bonus)|
- Wukong equips his legendary Iron Staff, a melee weapon whose reach lengthens by an additional 2% / 5% / 10% / 20% with each strike up to a maximum melee range bonus of 200%. Normal attacks inflict 100 / 125 / 200 / 250 base damage, and wall attacks inflict 167 / 208 / 333 / 417 base damage. Slide attacks inflict 214 / 267.5 / 428 / 535 base damage. Aerial attacks and slam attacks inflict 200 / 250 / 400 / 500 base damage, and slam attacks inflict an additional 150 Impact damage with a 10% status chance within 3 meters. Attacks have a 200% critical damage multiplier with a 25% critical chance and a 25% status chance.
- Base damage is distributed evenly between Impact, Puncture, and Slash.
- Base damage is affected by Power Strength and the Melee Combo Counter.
- Primal Fury is also affected by equipped melee mods including:
- Base damage (e.g., Steel Charge), elemental damage, physical damage, faction damage, channeling (e.g., Life Strike), critical damage, critical chance, status chance, attack speed (e.g., Berserker), and range mods.
- Primal Fury's base damage uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: Modified Base Damage = Base Damage × (1 + Base Damage Bonus) × (1 + Power Strength). As an example, with a maxed Steel Charge, Pressure Point, and Intensify, the normal attacks of a rank-3 Primal Fury will have 250 × 2.8 × 1.3 = 910 base damage.
- Range mods affect Primal Fury's initial reach but do not affect the radius of slam attacks.
- Primal Fury is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats, weapon augments (e.g., Justice Blades), class-specific mods (e.g., Covert Lethality), or stat-modifying skins (e.g., Manticore).
- Radial damage from slam attacks diminishes with distance, does not have a critical chance, is not affected by the Melee Combo Counter, and will stagger enemies within range.
- Ground finishers inflict 300% of the total modified damage from normal attacks. Prompted melee finishers inflict 2400% of the total modified damage from normal attacks as Finisher damage.
- The damage composition of a ground finisher is the same as a modified normal attack.
- The finisher multipliers for both attacks are affected by Finishing Touch.
- Each attack adds to the Melee Combo Counter; however, radial damage from slam attacks does not.
- Melee range bonus per strike is affected by Power Range, while the maximum melee range bonus is not.
- Each hit on the Melee Combo Counter corresponds to the number of additive stacks from the melee range bonus (e.g., with five hits on the counter and a maxed Stretch, a rank-3 Primal Fury will have a melee range bonus of 0.20 × 5 × 1.45 = 145%). The melee range bonus will reset when the Melee Combo Counter resets.
- Wukong is unable to use any other weapon while Primal Fury is active but can use all other abilities.
- Primal Fury drains 3 energy per second while active and will remain active until Wukong's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default ).
- While Primal Fury is active, blocking will reduce incoming frontal damage by 60%.
- Damage reduction is not affected by Power Strength.
- Primal Fury comes installed with its own unique stance. Additional combos will be unlocked as Primal Fury increases in rank.
- Main article: Primal Fury (Stance)
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration reduces energy drain to ~1.064 energy per second.
- Reduces melee range bonus to 6.8% per strike.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces activation cost to 6.25 energy and energy drain to 0.75 energy per second.
- Maximized Power Range increases melee range bonus to 50% per strike.
- Reduces base damage to 100.
- Maximized Power Strength increases base damage to 747.5.
- Increases activation cost to 38.75 energy and energy drain to 5.25 energy per second.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.