Pressure Point increases damage on melee weapons by 20% per rank, at a maximum of 120% at rank 5.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Affects base damage which is applied before every other damage type. Therefore, every other damage increasing mod is benefiting from Pressure Point as well.
- Affects damage dealt by regular attacks, slide attacks, wall attacks and jump attacks (not to be confused with the AoE damage that is dealt simultaneously with a jump attack which is considered slam damage).
- Stacks with Spoiled Strike for +220% attack damage.
- Due to how it affects the base damage, this mod is necessary for all melee weapons in order to use them optimally. Few mods can replace the effectiveness of this mod.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Pressure Point is very useful for making weapons with low damage but high attack rates more useful.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As of Update 9.0, this mod was buffed from 7% increase per rank to 20% per rank.
- Pressure Point is the first mod to receive two different upgrades variants, namely Primed Pressure Point and Sacrificial Pressure.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Base Damage Mods|
|Rifle||Serration ( Amalgam) • Heavy Caliber|
|Shotgun||Point Blank ( Primed) • Vicious Spread • Blaze|
|Pistol||Hornet Strike • Magnum Force • Augur Pact|
|Melee||Pressure Point ( Primed) • Spoiled Strike • Sacrificial Pressure|
|Archgun||Rubedo-Lined Barrel ( Primed) • Sabot Rounds|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.