Like MOAs, Predasites are obtained through a modular system, with players able to select from various combinations of three different components to create Predasites to their liking. Since these are organic companions, they are not built, but rather revivified through the use of mutagens and antigens from Son.
Similar to other companions, Predasites can be given custom names for further personalization once they are gilded, as well as being able to be revived once downed.
A Predasite companion needs three different components to be revivified, the Weakened Subspecies, the Mutagen, and the Antigen. Each component type has several options to choose from, allowing players to customize stats and the Predasite's type and appearance.
The Predasite's Subspecies forms the companion's head which is the component that earns Mastery Rank points for the Predasite after gilding. Each subspecies grant 2 mods like other companions.
The Mutagen determines the appearance of the Predasite's tail and the innate resistance type of the Predasite.
The Antigen determines the appearance of the Predasite's Head/Neck, and determines the first Polarity of the Predasite.
Before players can revivify a Predasite, they must first purchase the blueprints for the Mutagen and Antigen they desire from Son, which is available for Standing, after which these parts must then be constructed at the Foundry.
The Weakened Subspecies must be captured via Conservation in the Cambion Drift. The wild Predasite must be put in a "weakened" state, which occurs when attacked by roaming Infested, indicated by an orange shimmering overlay and the name "Weakened" appearing before the Predasite's name (e.g. Weakened Vizier Predasite). Players may either find wild Predasite already in combat, or tranq them and then lure enemy Infested toward the sleeping creature. Beware, however, as upon seeing the player, they will attempt to flee and despawn relatively quickly.
Once the component parts have been crafted and the Weakened Subspecies captured, players must return to Son and select the Predasite Revivification option. Here, players must choose the components they have available to revivify the Predasite. Once a Subspecies, Mutagen, and Antigen are selected, the player will be shown a preview of the Predasite's appearance. If the Predasite is satisfactory, players can then proceed with the Build action, which will instantly Revivify the Predasite for 5,000. Players can also use the Configure screen to preview builds of Predasite components they do not yet own.
In order to fully unlock all of a Predasite's features, players must gild their Predasite. To gild a Predasite, the desired Predasite must first be leveled up to Rank 30. Afterwards, players must return to Son and select the Gild option under Experimental Procedures, which will cost 10 Son Tokens and 5,000. Upon gilding the Predasite, players will be asked to first add a Polarity to the Predasite, and then finally give it a custom name. This process will reset the Predasite's level back to Rank 0.A Gilded Predasite will have all of the functionality available to other organic companions, and it will have enhanced stats over the newly-built version of the Predasite. You will only be able to earn Mastery Rank points once you Gild your Predasite.
- By default a Predasite companion has 95 Health, 50 Armor, and 90 Shields.
- The cheapest Predasite can be revivified at Rank 1: Stranger and its base components will cost 2,500 (Leptosam & Iranon) while the most expensive can be built at Rank 4: Friend and its base components will cost 12,000 (Monachod & Tethron).
- Gilding a Predasite costs 10 Son Tokens and 5000 Entrati Standing, with a minimum of Associate
- Rank 30 Predasites and Gilded Predasites can be donated to Son in exchange for 10 and 15 Son Tokens, respectively. Each additional forma grants 5 additional tokens upon exchange.
- Weakened Subspecies are not tradeable.
- Predasites have to be gilded to earn Mastery Rank points, with their progression tied to the Predasite's Subspecies alone. For example, if a player levels up a Gilded Predasite revivified with the Vizier Subspecies to 30, any future Predasites revivified using the Vizier Subspecies will no longer provide Mastery regardless of what combination of Mutagens and Antigens they have.
- As there are three currently available, the maximum amount of Mastery Rank points that can be earned from Predasite revivification is 18,000.
- Custom names for Predasites have a 24 character limit including spaces, and will not accept special characters like commas (,) or apostrophes ('), though hyphens ( - ) are accepted.
- Names can also not include any profanities such as swear words.
- Typing [Predasite] in the in-game chat and selecting the Predasite will let other players in the same chat channel see its bonuses.
- With 3 Subspecies, 4 Mutagens and 4 Antigens, there are currently a total of 48 possible Predasite combinations available.
- Six Predasite Precept mods were released with the 3 Predasite companions (each Predasite subspecies, once used to build a Predasite companion, comes with 2 specific Precept mods):
- The Leptosam Mutagen's Proto Shield applies to the Predasite's health type. It does not apply to its shields.
- Kubrow Cosmetics cannot be attached to Predasites.
- MOA (Companion), modular companions.
- Vulpaphyla, modular Kavat companions also from the Cambion Drift.
- Zaw, melee modular weapons.
- Kitgun, primary and secondary modular weapons.
- Amp, Operator modular weapons.
- K-Drive, modular vehicles.
|Sentinel||Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube (Prime) • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime)|
Nautilus • Oxylus • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)
|MOA||Lambeo • Oloro • Para • Nychus|
|Hound||Bhaira • Dorma • Hec|
|Kubrow||Incubated||Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow|
Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow
|Predasite||Vizier Predasite • Pharaoh Predasite • Medjay Predasite|
|Kavat||Incubated||Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat • Vasca Kavat • Venari|
|Vulpaphyla||Sly Vulpaphyla • Crescent Vulpaphyla • Panzer Vulpaphyla|
|Species||Incubated||Chesa • Huras • Raksa • Sahasa • Sunika|
|Predasite||Vizier • Pharaoh • Medjay|
|Enemy||Drahk • Feral|
|Breeding||Kubrow Den • Kubrow Egg • Incubator Power Core|
|Genetics||DNA Stabilizer • Genetic Code Template|
|Helminth||• • •|
|• • • • • • • • • ( ) • •|
|• • • • • •|
|Species||Vizier • Pharaoh • Medjay|
|Mutagen||Leptosam • Chiten • Arioli • Monachod|
|Antigen||Iranon • Elasmun • Ibexan • Tethron|