Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Reload speed bonus||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Modded reload time is calculated as Weapon Base Reload Time ÷ (1 + Mod Reload Bonus), so with this mod at rank 3 and no other bonuses to reload speed, the reload time is 0.68s for the Tonkor and 0.6s for the Kuva Tonkor.
- The reload speed is granted even if the projectile explodes as long as it hit an enemy.
- The buff can be refreshed while active.
- The reload speed increase works for secondary weapons too. This synergizes well with Vigorous Swap as you can't activate the buff while holding a secondary weapon.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The buff is only received while you actively hold the Tonkor.
- Nova's Null Star projectiles refresh and activate the buff each time they hit an enemy.
- Direct hits from any thrown Vauban mine/drone (all 4 abilities) will activate or refresh the buff.
- Casting Soul Punch to throw an enemy into another enemy will activate or refresh the buff.
- This also works for other ways of an enemies body to hit other enemies.
- Casting Smite will activate or refresh the buff.
- It is not possible to gain the buff by any means on incapacitated enemies from abilities like Bastille(Vortex), Divine Spears or ragdolled (includes Pull or Rhino Charge and Slam Attacks) enemies before they attempt to stand up again.
- You can also gain the buff if you fire a projectile secondary weapon and switch to your Tonkor before the porjectiles hit the enemy.
- Hitting the Cyropod in a Defense mission or your teamates during any mission with the projectile will activate the buff
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.