Precision Strike is an weapon augment mod for and that increases reload speed upon hitting an enemy directly with the grenade projectile for 5 seconds.
|Rank||Reload speed bonus||Cost|
- Modded reload time is calculated as Weapon Base Reload Time ÷ (1 + Mod Reload Bonus), so with this mod at rank 3 and no other bonuses to reload speed, the reload time is 0.68s for the and 0.6s for the .
- The reload speed is granted even if the projectile explodes as long as it hit an enemy.
- The buff can be refreshed while active.
- The reload speed increase works for secondary weapons too. This synergizes well with as you can't activate the buff while holding a secondary weapon.
- The buff is only received while you actively hold the Tonkor.
- 's projectiles refresh and activate the buff each time they hit an enemy.
- Direct hits from any thrown mine/drone (all 4 abilities) will activate or refresh the buff.
- Casting to throw an enemy into another enemy will activate or refresh the buff.
- This also works for other ways of an enemies body to hit other enemies.
- Casting will activate or refresh the buff.
- It is not possible to gain the buff by any means on incapacitated enemies from abilities like (Vortex), or ragdolled (includes or and Slam Attacks) enemies before they attempt to stand up again.
- You can also gain the buff if you fire a projectile secondary weapon and switch to your Tonkor before the porjectiles hit the enemy.
- Hitting the Cyropod in a Defense mission or your teamates during any mission with the projectile will activate the buff
|Weapon Augments & Weapon-Exclusive Mods|
|Red Veil||• • •|
|Cephalon Suda||• • •|
|Steel Meridian||• • •|
|New Loka||• • •|
|The Perrin Sequence||• • •|
|Arbiters of Hexis||• • •|
|The Index||• • • •|
|Kela De Thaym||• • • • • • • •|
|Series 1||• •|
|Series 2||• •|
|Series 3||• •|
|Nightwave Offerings and Conclave Augments|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • • •|
|• • •|