Data may differ due to width variances from dynamic posing & inconsistent mechanic.
- Punch Through applies to enemies and allies only, but not surfaces of any kind, e.g. it cannot pass through a Shield Lancer's shield (possible bug due to conflict with bouncing mechanism).
- Update 13.0 gave Power Throw the ability to create explosions when hitting an object or an enemy on its last bounce.
- Explosion can inflict self-damage.
- A maxed out Quick Return now synergizes well with Power Throw by creating explosions on the first object hit, since the throwing weapon returns to its owner soon after, thus counting as the last bounce.
- Prior to Hotfix 10.2.1, the mod granted 1.0m Punch Through per rank.
- In Dark Sector, another game published by Digital Extremes, "Power Throw" is an ability for Hayden Tenno to deal quadruple damage with his Glaive.
- Cannot pass through Fusion MOA's Osprey Attack Drone.
- Despite seeming to have only 0.6 at max rank, at rank 0 it can go through several Grineer marines and corpus crewmen. It's possible that melee punch-through may be calculated differently than firearm punch-through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.