Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Ability Strength Decrease||Ally Ability Strength Bonus||Cost *|
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If all 4 players in a squad equip this mod, each player will get +60% Ability Strength.
- Tied with Steel Charge for the highest Aura mod capacity, granting 18 additional capacity at max rank with a matching polarity.
- Does not work with Coaction Drift.bug?
- If this aura is slotted into your Warframe, it will affect it exactly as intended; however, if you summon a Necramech, your mech will be treated as an Ally even while you are piloting it, and it will receive the +30% Strength Bonus, rather than the -30% Strength Decrease. This bonus is additive with Necramech Intensify.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Can be used in conjunction with Overextended, to achieve 10% Ability Strength, which will further speed enemies up with Molecular Prime.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Going into Archwing used to doubly add the Aura's penalty again, which allowed to reach negative Ability Strength values. This was fixed in Hotfix 23.10.3.
- Until Hotfix 23.10.6, it used the outdated terminology of Power Strength instead of Ability Strength.
- This is the first Aura to negatively affect the carrier to offset the gain for allies.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.5
|Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.