|Rank||Power Strength Decrease||Ally Power Strength Bonus||Cost *|
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- Obtainable from a vendor in the Arbiters of Hexis room found in relays.
- Requires to trade in 15 Vitus Essences, which are received by completing rotations in Arbitrations.
- If all 4 players in a squad equip this mod, each player will get +60% Ability Strength.
- Tied with Steel Charge for the highest Aura mod capacity, granting 18 additional capacity at max rank with a matching polarity.
- Can be used in conjunction with Overextended, to achieve 10% Ability Strength, which will further speed enemies up with Molecular Prime.
- This is the first Aura to negatively affect the carrier to offset the gain for allies.
- Going into Archwing used to doubly add the Aura's penalty again, which allowed to reach negative Ability Strength values. This was fixed in Hotfix 23.10.3.
- Until Hotfix 23.10.6, it used the outdated terminology of Power Strength instead of Ability Strength.
- Growing Power, another Aura providing Ability Strength.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.5
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|