Poppin' Vert is a K-Drive mod that enables it to double jump, with additional ranks increasing the K-Drive's Double Jump Height.
|Rank||Double Jump Height||Double Jump Height||Cost|
- Allows for the ability to double jump on K-drive.
- With this mod equipped, any trick performed while in mid air will launch the user upwards.
- It is only possible to jump once while in mid air, all further tricks will respond as usual. Touching the ground restores the ability to double jump.
- There is no way to control the double jump height beyond fusing the mod. Any and all tricks will trigger the full height of the jump, regardless of velocity or height from the ground.
- The mod appears to use a value of 15m for the calculation of double jump height, although the base value of double jump height is 0m.
- Technically, double jump is always available even if the user does not possess this mod. However, because the double jump height is 0m, it has no effect.
Last updated: Update 24.2
|Board||Bad Baby • Flatbelly • Needlenose • Runway|
|Reactor||Coldfusor • Arc Twelve • Hothead • Highbrow|
|Nose||Beaky • Wingnut • Dink-A-Donk • Two-Sloops|
|Jet||Twin Kavats • Step Tens • Fatboys • Thugs|
|Air Time • Bomb The Landin' • Cold Arrival • Extreme Velocity • Inertia Dampeners • Juice • Kinetic Friction • Mad Stack • Mag Locks • Nitro Boost • Perfect Balance • Pop Top • Poppin' Vert • Primo Flair • Quick Escape • Rail Guards • Slay Board • Sonic Boost • Thrash Landing • Trail Blazer • Vapor Trail • Venerdo Hoverdrive|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.