These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resource until better facts are proven.
|Uranus||Assur||Survival (Dark Sector)||25 - 35||Grineer Galleon|
|Uranus||Ophelia||Survival||24 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
Blueprints Requiring Polymer Bundle
Beginning in Update 9.0 (2013-07-13) materials could be purchased directly from the market with .
- Uranus is the best place to gather polymer bundles as it is the primary resource available on the planet, meaning that every resource drop is very likely to be a bundle.
- You can also obtain plastids on Uranus. With a desecrating and/or pilfering in tow; one can easily net two of the most sought-after non-rare resources without much trouble.
- Assur is the best option for gathering polymer bundles in Uranus. Due to it being a Dark Sector Survival; the large infested population provides ample opportunities for resource drops and the cramped confines of the Grineer Galleon allows players to easily funnel infested into choke points for easy pickings and looting.
- Venus and Mercury also drop polymer bundles, although you are more likely to get Alloy Plates and Ferrite.
- The metal plate on the front of the container reads which transliterates to CARGO-ROOM 0, and bear the Luxor logo.
|Resources / Components|