Pluto is a dwarf planet where the Corpus are the controlling faction.
The Assassination Target of this dwarf planet is Ambulas, who is located in the mission node Hades and where the blueprints for the parts of the Trinity Warframe can be obtained. It also has a higher than average chance to drop Morphics.
|Orcus Relay Status|
|PC||PS4||Xbox One||Nintendo Switch|
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Spy Missions: Special enemy variants have a chance of spawning during Spy missions.
Survival Missions: The following lists below do not apply to Survival missions.
Missions[edit | edit source]
|Minthe||Mobile Defense||30 - 34||Corpus Outpost|
|Hydra||Capture||30 - 34||Corpus Ship|
|Outer Terminus||Defense||30 - 40||Corpus Outpost|
|Cerberus||Interception||30 - 40||Corpus Outpost|
|Palus||Survival||30 - 40||Corpus Ship|
|Narcissus||Exterminate||32 - 36||Corpus Outpost|
|Oceanum||Spy||32 - 36||Corpus Ship|
|Cypress||Sabotage||34 - 38||Corpus Ship|
|Acheron||Exterminate||34 - 38||Corpus Ship|
|Regna||Rescue||34 - 38||Corpus Outpost|
|Hieracon||Excavation (Dark Sector)||35 - 45||Corpus Outpost|
|Hades||Assassination||35 - 45||Corpus Outpost|
|Sechura||Defense (Dark Sector)||35 - 45||Corpus Outpost|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Pluto is named after the Roman God of the Underworld, thus its missions are named after people and places in the underworld of Greek and Roman Mythology, with the exception of Outer Terminus.
- Cerberus is named after the underworld's gatekeeper, a three-headed dog. It is also the name of one of Pluto's moons (written as Kerberos).
- Charon is named after the underworld's ferryman who carried souls to the Underworld. It is also the name of one of Pluto's moons.
- Hydra is named after a Greek and Roman mythological creature. If one of its heads is cut off, it will grow two more in its place. It is also the name of one of Pluto's moons.
- Pluto's Assassination Node is called Hades, which is the Greek God of the underworld.
- Pluto's depiction has not been updated in-game since initial release. As a result it is depicted with a blue surface in the Star Chart UI, in contrast to the flyby of the New Horizons spacecraft on July 14, 2015, which (after color-correction to account for differences between the human eye and the spacecraft's equipment) showed that the actual planet's surface has a tan color.
- Pluto holds the highest starting levels of Corpus in the game, at levels 34-38 on multiple nodes.
- Before Update 14.0, Outer Terminus was the last node of Pluto. Terminus is Mercury's first playable node and is named after the Roman god of boundaries.
- When playing the Cephalon Capture PvP game mode, sometimes Teshin's dialogue will allude to "threats to come" from Outer Terminus.
- In navigation, Pluto's resources show that it does not drop Fieldron Samples.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Mercury • Venus • Earth (Proxima) • Lua • Mars • Deimos • Phobos • Ceres • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn (Proxima) • Uranus • Neptune • Pluto • Sedna • Kuva Fortress • Eris • Void (Veil Proxima)|