These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resource until better facts are proven.
|Uranus||Stephano||Defense||24 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
|Saturn||Piscinas||Survival (Dark Sector)||26 - 36||Grineer Asteroid|
|Eris||Akkad||Defense (Dark Sector)||35 - 45||Infested Ship|
|Uranus||Ophelia||Survival||24 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
|Saturn||Helene||Defense||21 - 26||Grineer Galleon|
|Pluto||Outer Terminus||Defense||30 - 40||Corpus Outpost|
|Pluto||Palus||Survival||30 - 40||Corpus Ship|
|Phobos||Gulliver||Defense||10 - 15||Corpus Ship|
|Phobos||Stickney||Survival||10 - 15||Corpus Ship|
|Deimos||Cambion Drift||Free Roam||20 - 35||Cambion Drift|
Blueprints Requiring Plastids
Beginning in Update 9.0 (2013-07-13) materials could be purchased directly from the market for .
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check the comment section for confirmation.
- The Defense mission Stephano on Uranus has a lot of containers and can possibly yield around 100 Plastids per 5 waves.
- Saturn is a good place to harvest Plastids, particularly Piscinas; it is an Infestation Survival mission and at the 20-25+ minute mark, it can yield a high amount of Plastids. Helene is also an excellent place to acquire Plastids due to being a Defense mission, as well as Nano Spores.
- With all nodes completed on Uranus, using a Titan Extractor on Uranus can give many Plastids and Polymer Bundle with ease. It also has a slight chance to collect 3-4 Detonite Ampule.
- Playing Multiple Rounds of Defense on Eris will usually yield a sufficient amount of Plastids if all storage containers and enemies are looted.
- Being Corpus-held locations, Phobos and Pluto are good places to farm Plastids as they also present an excellent opportunity to potentially harvest Oxium as well.
- While you're more likely to get the resources specifically from the area, Plastids can be found as a random drop in various chests on the Cambion Drift. If you're going there to get Plastids, Mother's bounties, particularly on Isolation Vault expeditions, provide a better opportunity.
- Clan weapons hold one of the main reasons to farm Plastids, as components require bundles of 250 for each component. Since no planet lists Plastids first, and the fact that they drop in very low amounts, they are often considered the hardest resource to farm for, excluding rares.
- Some planets that drop Plastids often drop the first resource much more often, and coupled with the low amount per drop, this can lead to very long missions with little Plastids gained.
- In real life, a plastid is a double-membrane organelle within plant and protist cells, typically found in algae.
|Resources / Components|