|This weapon is unique to enemies and is not available to the player. As such, information is sometimes speculation or guesswork.
The Plasma Rifle is a unique energy weapon developed by the Corpus for use on standard MOAs and the Shockwave variant. It possesses low damage but a decent rate of fire with both increasing at higher levels. Fitted atop a MOA chassis, it can swivel a little more than 180 degrees in some cases without moving around. This is crucial to the MOA as it must stop moving in order to fire its plasma rifle.
- Plasma Rifle is far weaker than a Crewman's Dera, with a comparative damage of approximately 1:4.
- Shares similar characteristics to the Dera, the plasma rifle that Corpus Crewmen use, although the projectiles have a different sound when fired and the projectiles are slightly larger.
- Shooting the rifle itself will deal 50% less damage to the MOA thus it is not recommended.
- Shockwave MOAs tend to shoot their Plasma Rifles slower than the normal variants.
- Zanuka Hunter's Plasma Rifle fires faster and more accurately than a standard MOA's Plasma Rifle.