Not to be confused with Amp.
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- Pistol Amp is a potential drop from the Knave Specter, available upon anointing a Silver Grove shrine with the Nightfall Apothic.
- Pistol Amp adds to the base damage like Hornet Strike does.
- New Base Damage = Base Damage × (1 + Pistol Damage Mods % + Pistol Amp Bonus %)
- As such, on a weapon with fully-ranked Hornet Strike, one instance of Pistol Amp will only increase damage by +8.4375%.
- This aura also affects the damage of Regulators, Dex Pixia, and Balefire Charger.
- For a short time after Update 10.6, this mod could have been acquired via Transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods, including unreleased ones such as this one, became obtainable through transmutation. This has since been fixed, but players who obtained the mod this way were allowed to keep them, though Hotfix 11.0.6 made it so all unreleased mods were made untradeable until they were properly introduced.
- Prior to Update: The Silver Grove, the damage bonus was 60% at max rank.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Vazarin||Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.