Pillage a percentage of Shields and Armor of nearby enemies to replenish Hildryn's own Shields and Overshields.
|Strength:10% / 15% / 20% / 25% (shield/armor drain per enemy)|
|Duration:2 s (expansion duration)|
|Range:5 m / 6 m / 7 m / 8 m (pulse initial radius)|
|Misc:100% (status cleanse on cast)|
- Hildryn emits a radial pulse with an initial radius of 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 meters, which follows her as an aura and rapidly expands outward by 20.0 meters per second over a duration of 2 seconds. Hildryn and allies touched by the expanding pulse are instantly cleansed of all negative Status Effects. Enemies in direct line of sight of Hildryn and within range of her aura are marked for pillage, reducing their current Shields and Armor by 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%. When Pillage expires or when the ability key (default ) is pressed again while the ability is active, the pulse instantly retracts to Hildryn to restore her missing shields and produce Overshields based on the amount or shields and/or armor stolen from all pillaged enemies.
- Shield/armor drain per enemy is affected by Ability Strength.
- Shield cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Pulse initial radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Expansion duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Shield restore affects Kubrows, Kavats, and MOAs, but has no effect on Sentinels.
- Armor reduction is permanent and stacks multiplicatively with repeated use.
- Does not steal from enemies without shields or armor stats.
- Enemies that possess both shields and armor will need to have their shields broken before armor can be pillaged.
- Repeatedly pillaging shields will eventually steal 0 points without breaking the enemy's shield, allowing it to regenerate shortly after.
- Doing the same on armor, however, will be able to entirely remove the target's armor.
- Casting speed is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Pillaged enemies leaving Pillage's pulse and/or Hildryn's line of sight will still return shields to her.
- Casting Pillage is a full body animation that stops Hildryn's grounded movement and other actions.
- Pillage cannot be cast while Aegis Storm is active.
- Hildryn's shoulder-mounted shield pads briefly become visible when Pillage is cast.
- Enemies affected by Pillage glow in an upward stream of energy particles. Pillaged shields return to Hildryn as energy missiles once the ability expires or is recast while active.
- Pulse, energy stream, and energy missiles are affected by Hildryn's chosen Warframe energy color.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.