Pillage a percentage of Shields and Armor of nearby enemies to replenish Hildryn's own Shields and Overshields.
|Strength:10% / 15% / 20% / 25% (shield/armor drain per enemy)|
|Duration:2 s (expansion duration)|
|Range:5 m / 6 m / 7 m / 8 m (pulse initial radius)|
|Misc:? / ? / 6 / 20 m/s (expansion distance per sec)|
100% (status cleanse on cast)
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Hildryn emits a radial pulse with an initial radius of 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 meters, which follows her as an aura and rapidly expands outward by ? / ? / 6 / 20 meters per second over a duration of 2 seconds. Hildryn and allies touched by the expanding pulse are instantly cleansed of all negative Status Effects. Enemies in direct line of sight of Hildryn and within range of her aura are marked for pillage, reducing their current Shields and Armor by 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%. When Pillage expires or when the ability key (default ) is pressed again while the ability is active, the pulse instantly retracts to Hildryn to restore her missing shields and produce Overshields based on the amount of shields and/or armor stolen from all pillaged enemies.
- Shield/armor drain per enemy is affected by Ability Strength.
- Pulse initial radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Expansion duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Shield cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Expansion distance per second and status cleanse are not affected by mods.
- Shield restore affects Kubrows, Kavats, and MOAs, but has no effect on Sentinels.
- Armor reduction is permanent and stacks multiplicatively with repeated use.
- For example, with 200% Ability Strength it takes 10 casts of Pillage on an enemy with 500 armor to completly strip it.
- Does not steal from enemies without shields or armor stats.
- Enemies that possess both shields and armor will need to have their shields broken before armor can be pillaged.
- Repeatedly pillaging shields will eventually steal 0 points without breaking the enemy's shield, allowing it to regenerate shortly after.
- Doing the same on armor, however, will be able to entirely remove the target's armor.
- Casting speed is affected by and .
- Pillaged enemies leaving Pillage's pulse and/or Hildryn's line of sight will still return shields to her.
- Casting Pillage is a full body animation that stops Hildryn's grounded movement and other actions.
- Pillage cannot be cast while is active.
- Hildryn's shoulder-mounted shield pads briefly become visible when Pillage is cast.
- Enemies affected by Pillage glow in an upward stream of energy particles. Pillaged shields return to Hildryn as energy missiles once the ability expires or is recast while active.
- Pulse, energy stream, and energy missiles are affected by Hildryn's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Subsuming Hildryn to the Helminth will offer Pillage and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Blazing Pillage
- Similar to , ability duration is far more effective at increasing this ability's range than ability range itself. Increasing duration also provides more time for Hildryn to move around and tag enemies with the aura.
- Modding for or is ill-advised as this ability relies on enemies having shields or armor.